referencia : RADED03
referencia : RCDA012
"Be tempted by your adventurous side!” the TEMPTATION 88 W is one of the most performing and versatile ones within the Temptation range, designed to offer ultimate all mountain skis.
With a modern shape with rockers in tail and tip apart from a classic camber under the feet, it allows women to attack on the track, to change a curve with precision and stroll around on the entire field with success. In fact, this carving weapon did not forget powdery snow since the ski offers good flotation thanks to its wide waist (88 mm) and its rocker in tip and tail.
- Air Tip: the tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity.
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Rocker in tip and tail
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Minicap sandwich construction: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.
- Light Wood core (paulownia): 30% lighter wood.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The new All Mountain AXIAL3 binding has been developed for good and expert skiers. It combines an exceptional level of elasticity, performance, and security, modern design with reduced weight and a good comfort of use. The new kinematics allows a dynamic refocusing of the shoe to increase the accuracy and further limit the risk of sudden tripping.
The final result is a particularly homogeneous binding offering bulletproof reliability to the skiers who seek performance.
- DIN value 3.5-12
- Height: 20 mm
- Weight of the pair: 2110 g
- DUAL ACTION III toe piece:
- Anti-friction Wide Free
- Elastic spring 45 mm
AXIAL3 heel piece:
- Base length adjustment: 3P 45 mm
- Brake: 3P 80-90 mm
- Elastic spring: 27 mm
TÜV SÜD certifies ROSSIGNOL products and industrial means of assembling by ensuring that they comply with the requirements of safety standards.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|