referencia : RADED03
referencia : RCCA024
"Be tempted by your adventurous side!” the TEMPTATION 88 W is one of the most performing and versatile ones within the Temptation range, designed to offer ultimate all mountain skis.
With a modern shape with rockers in tail and tip apart from a classic camber under the feet, it allows women to attack on the track, to change a curve with precision and stroll around on the entire field with success. In fact, this carving weapon did not forget powdery snow since the ski offers good flotation thanks to its wide waist (88 mm) and its rocker in tip and tail.
- Air Tip: the tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity.
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Rocker in tip and tail
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Minicap sandwich construction: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.
- Light Wood core (paulownia): 30% lighter wood.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
THE AXIUM 100 L is a powerful binding composed of a Dual Action II toe piece allowing a multidirectional trigger and an Axium heel piece offering excellent comfort of use. Light and easy to use, it provides maintenance and security for the off-road skier favouring the lightness (skis with a max width of 85 mm at waist).
- DIN value: 3/10
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Teflon
- BM2 toe piece:
- Heel piece: XP3 Eco
- Height: 16 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: 2P L / 70-85 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: 2P 24 mm