Rossignol TRIXIE PROJ KID is a versatile freestyle ski for young aspiring female rider.
With this skiing you can hitting the slopes and go in the park for having fun with style.
The TRIXIE PRO J KID is a true twin tip ski designed specifically for girls and with a super girlish look!
Thanks to Rossignol, young skiers in the wind have found their new pair of skis.
With this Rossignol pack you will have everything in one: Style, versatility, comfort and safety.
The TRIXIE PRO is proposed with adapted bindings XELIUM KID SAPHIR 45 L for optimal security. The XELIUM KID system of bindings is compatible with the standard of children footwear and also the standard of adult footwear. It combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness regarding the safety of young skiers. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easy The values of ISO adjustment range from 0.75 to 4.5.
- CAP structure A gentle dimension line for more fluidity. Handling, safety and comfort.
Core: WOOD CORE
- Height of the camber: HIGH
- Length of the camber: 100%
- JIB TIP: The short and round shape allows you to reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption. Pop, control, shock absorption.
Technology POWER TURN ROCKER
- EASYDRIVE SIDECUT: A gentle dimension line for more fluidity. Handling, safety and comfort.
- Profile of side lines: EXTENDED
- Radius of the ski: 20 m (in waist 125 cm).
- Weight: 450 g
- DIN: 0,75/4,5
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 35 mm
- Toe piece - anti-friction: Xelium Kid Adapter
Toe piece: CI6 Kid
Toe piece - system: Xelium Kid
Heel piece: LJ CI6 Kid
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity: 12 mm
- Brake: Comp Kid/ max 76 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|