Back in 2015, the TRIXIE W is a versatile freestyle ski intended for skiers who want to go everywhere with ease, from the track to the snowpark to do their first tricks.
Bi-spatula, tolerant and player, it allows you to initiate in freestyle while remaining secure and gripping on groomed snow.
Specially designed to meet the needs of women skiers, the SAPHIR 100 has the best components for performance and comfort: a Dual Action II toe piece allowing the multidirectional triggering and Axium heelpiece offering excellent comfort of use. It is mounted on the XELIUM binding system that combines excellent performance and unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool. In addition, its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a traditional binding system.
- Cap structure
- Wood Core
- Tip JIB TIP : The short and round shape allows you to reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption. Pop, Control, shock absorption.
- Profile of side lines: EXTENDED
- System: Xelium
- Manufacturer's weight : 715 g
- DIN value: 2.5/10
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Axitec Xelium
- Ci6 toe piece:
- Toe piece - system: Xelium
- Heel piece: Ci6
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: Xelium L / 70-85 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: Xelium
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|