referencia : RA2SP06+RCCD060
Notice to all mountain skiers preferring the freestyle and who want to make progress!The TRIXIE W is a versatile ski of freestyle intended for skiers who want to go everywhere with ease, from the track and the snowpark to do their first tricks.Bi-spatula,...ROSSIGNOL
Notice to all mountain skiers preferring the freestyle and who want to make progress!The TRIXIE W is a versatile ski of freestyle intended for skiers who want to go everywhere with ease, from the track and the snowpark to do their first tricks.Bi-spatula, tolerant and player, it allows you to initiate in freestyle while remaining secure and addictive on groomed snow.
Specially designed to meet the needs of women skiers, the SAPHIR 100 has the best components for performance and comfort: a Dual Action II toe piece allowing a multidirectional trigger and Axium heel piece offering excellent comfort of use. It is mounted on the system of XELIUM bindings combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool. In addition, its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a system of traditional bindings.
- Cap structure
- Wood Core
- Height of the camber HIGH
- Length of the camber 100%
- Tip JIB TIP : The short and round shape allows you to reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption. Pop, Control, shock absorption.
- Profile of side lines: EXTENDED
- System: Xelium W
- Manufacturer's weight : 715 g
- DIN value: 2.5/10
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Axitec Xelium
- Ci6 toe piece:
- Toe piece - system: Xelium
- Heel piece: Ci6
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: Xelium L / 70-85 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: Xelium
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|