Belonging to the Unique range composed of race skis reserved to women, the UNIQUE 4S W is the intermediate model of the series.
Very easy to take in hand, thanks to its modern construction with rocker in tip, and its durability, it represents the perfect ski to learn to carve smoothly and safely: "Bye bye difficulties and anxiety just enjoy your most beautiful moments in the mountain!” says its manufacturer. Progressive, dynamic and reassuring, it is the ideal ally for the skiers who want to have fun on track while improving.
Specially designed to meet the needs of women skiers, the SAPHIR 110 has the best components for performance and comfort: a Dual Action II toe piece allowing the multidirectional trigger and Axium heelpiece offering excellent comfort of use. It is mounted on the XELIUM binding system that combines excellent performance and unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool. In addition, its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a traditional binding system.
- Central Dualtec / Air Shape construction: increases the durability of the ski while making it easier to be carried by women.
- Air Core: to create this light core we have replaced the usual poplar wood with paulownia wood. The ski is thus 20% lighter.
- Power Turn Rocker Technology: on 90% of its length, this ski has a camber providing high power, excellent touch of snow and grip on track. The remaining 10%, in tip, is equipped with a rocker that allows the female skier to trigger the turns with ease and control.
- System: Xelium W
- Manufacturer's weight : 1130 g
- DIN value: 3.5/11
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Axitec3
- BM2 toe piece:
- Toe piece - system: TPi2
- Heel piece: XP3
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: TPi2
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|