referencia : RADIC01+RCDD057
Intermediate model within the Unique range (women's track ski) with 73 mm at waist and its high-quality construction, the UNIQUE W is an ideal ski for the women "looking for ease and strong sensations on track"ROSSIGNOL
Intermediate model within the Unique range (women's track ski) with 73 mm at waist and its high-quality construction, the UNIQUE W is an ideal ski for the women "looking for ease and strong sensations on track"; says its manufacturer.
Very powerful, it is easy to take in hand and thanks to its modern construction incorporating a small rocker in tip and a classic camber on the rest of the ski. Thus, it is easy to tame while providing a strong grip on hard snow and a good reactivity. A safe value for female skiers who want to learn and improve on track.
Specially designed to meet the needs of women skiers, the SAPHIR 110 has the best components for performance and comfort: a Dual Action II toe piece allowing the multidirectional trigger and Axium heelpiece offering excellent comfort of use. It is mounted on the XELIUM binding system that combines excellent performance and unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool. In addition, its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a traditional binding system.
- Minicap Sandwich / Air Shape construction: increases the durability of the ski while making it easier to be carried by women.
- Air Core: to create this light core we have replaced the usual poplar wood with paulownia wood. The ski is thus 20% lighter.
- Power Turn Rocker Technology: on 90% of its length, this ski has a camber providing high power, excellent touch of snow and grip on track. The remaining 10%, in tip, is equipped with a rocker that allows the female skier to trigger the turns with ease and control.
- System: Xelium W
- Manufacturer's weight : 1130 g
- DIN value: 3.5/11
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Axitec3
- BM2 toe piece:
- Toe piece - system: TPi2
- Heel piece: XP3
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: TPi2
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|