The most accessible one within the Unique range composed of race skis for women, the UNIQUE W is the ideal ski for the occasional skiers who want a 100% pleasure ski.
Very easy to take in hand, thanks to its modern construction with rocker in tip, and its durability, it represents the perfect ski to learn to carve smoothly and safely: "Bye bye difficulties and anxiety just enjoy your most beautiful moments in the mountain!” says its manufacturer. Progressive and reassuring, it is the ideal ally for the skiers in progress.
Specially designed to meet the needs of women skiers, the SAPHIR 100 has the best components for performance and comfort: a Dual Action II toe piece allowing the multidirectional trigger and Axium heelpiece offering excellent comfort of use. It is mounted on the XELIUM binding system that combines excellent performance and unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool. In addition, its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a traditional binding system.
- Full Cap / Air Shape construction: increases the durability of the ski while making it easier to be carried by women.
- Core composite
- Power Turn Rocker Technology: on 90% of its length, this ski has a camber providing high power, excellent touch of snow and grip on track. The remaining 10%, in tip, is equipped with a rocker that allows the female skier to trigger the turns with ease and control.
- System: Xelium W
- Manufacturer's weight : 715 g
- DIN value: 2.5/10
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Axitec Xelium
- Ci6 toe piece:
- Toe piece - system: Xelium
- Heel piece: Ci6
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: Xelium S / 64-73 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: Xelium
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|