Belonging to the Unique series introducing the race skis for women adapted to all the tastes, the UNIQUE L is slightly longer in tip and tail than the Unique 2.
Playful and very easy to take in hand, thanks to its modern and durable construction, it represents the perfect ski to learn to carve in slalom way but safely and gently.
Specially designed to meet the needs of women skiers, the SAPHIR 100 has the best components for performance and comfort: a Dual Action II toe piece allowing a multidirectional trigger and Axium heel piece offering excellent comfort of use. It is mounted on the system of XELIUM bindings combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool. In addition, its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a system of traditional bindings.
- Structure : Cap
- Core: Composite Core
- Height of the camber: High
- Height of the rocker: Low
- Length of the camber: *90%*
- Length of the rocker: *10%*
- Side lines 125-70-105
- Technology : Power Turn Rocker
- Profile of side lines: Easydrive
- System: Xelium W
- DIN value: 2.5/10
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Axitec Xelium
- Ci6 toe piece:
- Toe piece - system: Xelium
- Heel piece: Ci6
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: Xelium
- Heel piece adjustment: Xelium
- Length of sole: 261 - 327 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|