Still soft in 2015, the VITA SENSOR2 60 W perfectly meets the needs of versatile female skiers looking for the ideal compromise between comfort and performance.
Comfortable due to its liner specifically tailored for the female morphology, with a width at the front foot of 102 mm and a well dose flex of 60, it has an interior in natural wool for maximum heat. In addition, to facilitate the wedging, its cuff is very easy to open and, to avoid pressure points, its tongue has no sewing on the front while the area on the neck of foot is padded. For maximum accuracy, it has 4 buckles oriented diagonally and a strap of 35mm width. And for sharp performance, it has the Sensor2 technology composed of a rigid material to obtain power, control and sensations.
As a finishing touch, delicate and transparent graphics will melt the most demanding skiers.
- Sensor 2 Technology: In the Sensor construction, the sole of bottom of shell is reinforced at the front of the foot to provide 2 points of contact with the Sensor2 insert. The insert is in rigid material to obtain power, control and sensations. The internal anatomic shape of 102 mm offers an excellent balance between performance and comfort.
- Internal shape: 102 mm
- Shell: new Polyolefin + insert Sensor2
- Cuff: specific Women - Polyolefin
- Sole of shell bottom: PU
Women Sport Thermo Fit Plus : All women's shells benefit from a liner specifically designed and adapted to the morphology of women. The women's liners are lower to take account of differences in the level of calves. The slippers are indented for a more comfortable fit. The padding at the level of the top of the liner is very flexible, therefore, there is no discomfort on the calf. The materials of the linings are very soft and very comfortable, objective: create desire to put the foot inside the shoe.
Women Foam Fit liner.
Wool inside: around the toes, the liners are packed with natural wool to ensure warmth and comfort.
- Tongue: One Piece Toe Box
A toe area designed in a single part to avoid distortions and, therefore, the painful points during donning. The tongue does not have any sewn on the front, and the area on the neck of foot is very cut and padded: this helps to eliminate pressure points on the toes and on the neck of foot.
- Buckles: diagonals buckles / 4 Micro - 100% aluminium
The rings and the teeth are oriented diagonally in relation to the traditional axis to perform a more natural foot tightening by stalling well the heel in its place. In magnesium to ensure lightness and resistance.
- Teeth: 4e Quickset 3 positions / 3rd 3 positions
- Power Strap : 35 mm
- Index of flex: 60
|Size||Tamano de suela||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|