referencia : RH2CL01
referencia : 368190
The products obtained from the series X-IUM are the result of a collaboration between the best world class runners and the engineers of the brand. Right out of the Race Expert range, the X-IUM SKATING WC1 is a high performance skating ski, used by the best skiers in the World Cup.
Its construction in honeycomb, its reinforcements in carbon, its lowered tip and its camber adjustment make an extremely efficient ski on hard snow thanks to its walking rigidity. Particularly lightweight (550 gr), it is particularly used for the sprint tests.
It is fitted with a NIS Concept plate.
Weight 550 gr (in 186 cm)
- Side lines 40/44/43/43
- Construction :
> 3D Carbon Profile: Better homogeneity of the structure; optimal control of the ski on the snow.
> Supra Edge : Torsional rigidity; ease in stability; more effective impulse.
> Activ'cap : This construction radically changes the behaviour of the ski combining the qualities of 2 materials: Rossicap: Very flexible, it acts on the flexibility of the ski; frees up the ends of the ski; tip and tail float and slide freely on the irregularities of the terrain. It is "the snake effect". Multidirectional Glass Fibres : Torsional strength; reinforced directional stability.
> Low tip
> Honeycomb Structure: Very light material presenting an excellent behaviour in compression and in resistance. Used on all Expert skis and some Performance skis.
- Cobra Racing : For a extremely stable and smooth skating. At the end phase of slides, it allows you to return faster in the direction axis.
- Core: Nomex
- Base tuning : K7000
- Plate: NIS-7 Black
- Skating Double Direction Groove: Stabilizes the ski and facilitates the direction, regardless of its position on the snow.
- Numeric Finish: This technology of preparation of the sole offers unlimited opportunities of finishing ready to ski that improve the gliding. World Cup finishing, for everybody!
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Designed for the practice of skating, SNS PILOT CARBON RS 2 is an extremely light and efficient Pilot binding.
The design of this race binding close to the ski with an integrated heel improves transmission efficiency and sensations on the snow for optimum performance.
- Range: Race Skating
- Use: Manual
- Flex 115
- 2 Axes with rigid link
- No toe piece
- Anatomic flex
- Safe closure
- Direction edge on the whole length of the ski
- Safe closure
- SNS® PILOT®
- Integrated heel: a faster and more stable ski