referencia : RHCCL01
referencia : L78609400
Belonging to the Race Expert range, the X-IUM SKATING WC 3 is a high performance skating ski, used by the best skiers in the World Cup.
Its construction in honeycomb, its reinforcements in carbon, its lowered tip and its camber adjustment make an extremely efficient ski on all types of snow. Particularly lightweight (550 gr), it is particularly used for the sprint tests. In addition, its white sole will make all the difference on wet snow.
It is fitted with a NIS Concept plate.
Weight 550 gr (in 186 cm)
- Side lines 40/44/43/43
- Construction :
> 3D Carbon Profile: Better homogeneity of the structure; optimal control of the ski on the snow.
> Supra Edge : Torsional rigidity; ease in stability; more effective impulse.
> Activ'cap : This construction radically changes the behaviour of the ski combining the qualities of 2 materials: Rossicap: Very flexible, it acts on the flexibility of the ski; frees up the ends of the ski; tip and tail float and slide freely on the irregularities of the terrain. It is "the snake effect". Multidirectional Glass Fibres : Torsional strength; reinforced directional stability.
> Low tip
> Honeycomb Structure: Very light material presenting an excellent behaviour in compression and in resistance. Used on all Expert skis and some Performance skis.
- Cobra Racing : For a extremely stable and smooth skating. At the end phase of slides, it allows you to return faster in the direction axis.
- Core: Nomex
- Base tuning : K7000
- Plate: NIS-7 Black
- Skating Double Direction Groove: Stabilizes the ski and facilitates the direction, regardless of its position on the snow.
- White sole: These white soles, which are exclusive of Rossignol, constitute such an advantage for gliding on wet snow that those who use them immediately realize their difference with the others.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Highly involved and committed to improve Cross Country Skiing, as much by its support to events and its technical innovations, Salomon develops at the feet of the mountains, high-quality products perfectly tailored to the needs of skiers, regardless of their level.
Belonging to the Racing & Sport range (transmission of power efficient and precise control) of the Skating collection, the SNS PILOT TEAM SKATE is a race binding for the practice of skating. Light and efficient thanks to its construction of quality, its 2 shafts (SNS® system PILOT®) provide a transmission and perfect control between the skier and its ski as well as between the ski and the snow. Its flex 115 and stop guide will meet the most demanding expectations.
- Direction edge on the whole length: perfect control of the ski. The direction edge maintains the tail.
- SNS® PILOT®: system with 2 shafts with rigid link for perfect control and a good torsional stiffness.
- Support meta: RS 10 (the front shaft is located 1 cm behind the toe for a natural placing of the foot as well as a transmission of power and increased control.
- Weight: 320 grams the pair
- Flex : 115 (stiffness for skating competitors)
ATTENTION: BINDINGS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE STANDARD SNS