referencia : RH2WF11
referencia : 354545
Directly inspired by the adult model, the X-IUM SKATING WCS NIS JR is a ski of skating which takes its main characteristics: its lightness, its very precise camber adjustment and its quality of slides. An ideal model for juniors who want to differentiate themselves in competition.
It is fitted with a NIS Concept plate.
- Sidecuts 123/95/120
- Construction : Activ' Cap & Steel Edge
- Core: LDC CORE
- Skating Double Direction Groove: Stabilizes the ski and facilitates the direction, regardless of its position on the snow.
- Numeric finishing: This technology of preparation of the sole offers unlimited opportunities of finishing ready to ski that improve the gliding. World Cup finishing, for everybody!
- Honeycomb structure: Very light material presenting an excellent behaviour in compression and in resistance. Used on all Expert skis and some Performance skis.
- NIS plate
Belonging to the Racing & Sport range (transmission of power efficient and precise control) of the Skating collection, the SNS PILOT TEAM SKATE is a race binding for the practice of skating. Light and efficient thanks to its construction of quality, its 2 shafts (SNS® system PILOT®) provide a transmission and perfect control between the skier and its ski as well as between the ski and the snow. Its flex 115 and stop guide will meet the most demanding expectations.
- Direction edge on the whole length: perfect control of the ski. The direction edge maintains the tail.
- SNS® PILOT®: system with 2 shafts with rigid link for perfect control and a good torsional stiffness.
- Support meta: RS 10 (the front shaft is located 1 cm behind the toe for a natural placing of the foot as well as a transmission of power and increased control.
- Weight: 320 grams the pair
- Flex : 115 (stiffness for skating competitors)
ATTENTION: BINDINGS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE STANDARD SNS