referencia : RH2WF11
referencia : 354545
Directly inspired by the adult model, the X-IUM SKATING WCS NIS JR is a ski of skating which takes its main characteristics: its lightness, its very precise camber adjustment and its quality of slides. An ideal model for juniors who want to differentiate themselves in competition.
It is fitted with a NIS Concept plate.
- Sidecuts 123/95/120
- Construction : Activ' Cap & Steel Edge
- Core: LDC CORE
- Skating Double Direction Groove: Stabilizes the ski and facilitates the direction, regardless of its position on the snow.
- Numeric finishing: This technology of preparation of the sole offers unlimited opportunities of finishing ready to ski that improve the gliding. World Cup finishing, for everybody!
- Honeycomb structure: Very light material presenting an excellent behaviour in compression and in resistance. Used on all Expert skis and some Performance skis.
- NIS plate
Race performance pilot binding with 2 axes for maximum control and torsional rigidity, plus a full contact engine for direct power transfer.
- Race performance pilot binding with 2 axes for maximum control and torsional rigidity, plus a full contact engine for direct power transfer
- Power transfer
- Maximum Control
- Easy handling
- Flex 115
- SNS Double Axe Pilot system / SNS Full length Guide ridge
- Secured closing / Race lever / Wide opening engine
- Full contact engine / Compact Engine
- SNS® PILOT®