referencia : RH2CL02
referencia : 368184
The products obtained from the series X-IUM are the result of a collaboration between the best world class runners and the engineers of the brand. Right out of the Race Expert range, the X-IUM SKATING WC2 is a high performance skating ski, used by the best skiers in the World Cup.
Its construction in honeycomb, its reinforcements in carbon, its lowered tip and its camber adjustment make an extremely efficient ski on all types of snow. Particularly lightweight (550 gr), it is particularly used for the sprint tests.
It is fitted with a NIS Concept plate.
Weight 550 gr (in 186 cm)
- Side lines 40/44/43/43
- Construction :
> 3D Carbon Profile: Better homogeneity of the structure; optimal control of the ski on the snow.
> Supra Edge : Torsional rigidity; ease in stability; more effective impulse.
> Activ'cap : This construction radically changes the behaviour of the ski combining the qualities of 2 materials: Rossicap: Very flexible, it acts on the flexibility of the ski; frees up the ends of the ski; tip and tail float and slide freely on the irregularities of the terrain. It is "the snake effect". Multidirectional Glass Fibres : Torsional strength; reinforced directional stability.
> Low tip
> Honeycomb Structure: Very light material presenting an excellent behaviour in compression and in resistance. Used on all Expert skis and some Performance skis.
- Cobra Racing : For a extremely stable and smooth skating. At the end phase of slides, it allows you to return faster in the direction axis.
- Core: Nomex
- Base tuning : K7000
- Plate: NIS-7 Black
- Skating Double Direction Groove: Stabilizes the ski and facilitates the direction, regardless of its position on the snow.
- Numeric Finish: This technology of preparation of the sole offers unlimited opportunities of finishing ready to ski that improve the gliding. World Cup finishing, for everybody!
Lightweight, Carbon Pilot binding with maximum control for skating. With a direct connection to the ski, this racing binding includes an integrated wedge to maximize transmission efficiency.
- Carbon lightweight, Pilot performance with maximum control for skating. Low and direct to the ski racing binding, designed with an integrated wedge to maximize transmission efficiency.
- Direct power transfer
- Maximum Control
- Flex 115
- SNS Double Axe Pilot system / SNS Full length Guide ridge
- Secured closing / Carbon race lever / Wide opening engine
- Direct Ski Contact / Integrated wedge / Compact Engine / Full contact engine
- SNS® PILOT®