referencia : RHDCL01
referencia : S50013
Specially adapted to women, the cross-country ski Rossignol X-IUM SKATING WCS-S1 is the Skating ski used by Martin FOURCADE in the Olympic Games and in the World Cup. Its construction in honeycomb, its specific sole finishing, its reinforcements in carbon, its contoured tip and its camber adjustment make an extremely efficient ski on hard and cold snow. This particularly light ski provides great ease and efficiency in skating. It has the following characteristics:
- NIS-7 Black plate
- Side lines 40/44/43/43
- Activ'Cap construction: This construction radically changes the behaviour of the ski combining the qualities of 2 materials:
Rossicap : Very soft, it acts on the flexibility of the ski. Liberates the extremities of the ski. Tip and tail float and slip freely on the irregularities of the land. It is "the snake effect".
Multidirectional Glass Fibres : Torsional stiffness. Reinforced directional stability.
- Core: Nomex
- Sole finishing: R 9000 / Cold
- Cobra Racing : For an extremely stable and smooth skating. At the end phase of slides, it allows you to return faster in the direction axis.
- Control Edge : Torsional stiffness, ease and stability. More effective impulse
- Honeycomb Structure : Honeycomb Structure: Very light material presenting an excellent behaviour in compression and in resistance.
- Numeric finish : This technology of preparation of the sole offers unlimited opportunities of finishing ready to ski that improve the gliding. World Cup finishing, for everybody!
- 3D Profile : Better homogeneity of the structure; optimal control of the ski on the snow.
- Skating Double Guide Groove : Skating Double Direction Groove: Stabilizes the ski and facilitates the direction, regardless of its position on the snow.
The XCELERATOR SKATE NIS is a cross-country ski binding designed for race, but that will be also suitable for all the Nordic skiers.
The NIS system allows carrying out at any moment an individual ultra-precise adjustment, by moving the binding set on the NIS plate. The adjustment is carried out henceforth without tools thanks to the Quick Lock system, and allows carrying out personalized modifications according to the technique of the skier and environmental conditions.
Besides an optimized position, the extra-large construction of the binding allows obtaining excellent power transfer as well as high speeds.
ATTENTION: Bindings only compatible with the NIS system
- Flex : 60 ShA
- Opening System: manual
- Assembly: NIS
- Dual Flexor System
- Weight: 175 g
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|