referencia : RHDCL02
referencia : RJD1001
Specially redesigned for women, the cross-country ski X-IUM SKATING WCS-S2 is the Skating ski used by Martin FOURCADE in the Olympic Games and in the World Cup. Its construction in honeycomb, its specific sole finishing, its reinforcements in carbon, its contoured tip and its camber adjustment make an extremely efficient ski on any type of snow. This particularly light ski provides great ease and efficiency in skating. It has the following characteristics:
- NIS-7 Black plate
- Side lines 40/44/43/43
- Activ'Cap construction: This construction radically changes the behaviour of the ski combining the qualities of 2 materials:
Rossicap : Very soft, it acts on the flexibility of the ski. Liberates the extremities of the ski. Tip and tail float and slip freely on the irregularities of the land. It is "the snake effect".
Multidirectional Glass Fibres : Torsional stiffness. Reinforced directional stability.
- Core: Nomex
- Sole finishing: K7000 / Universal
- Cobra Racing : For an extremely stable and smooth skating. At the end phase of slides, it allows you to return faster in the direction axis.
- Control Edge : Torsional stiffness, ease and stability. More effective impulse
- Honeycomb Structure : Honeycomb Structure: Very light material presenting an excellent behaviour in compression and in resistance.
- Numeric finish : This technology of preparation of the sole offers unlimited opportunities of finishing ready to ski that improve the gliding. World Cup finishing, for everybody!
- 3D Profile : Better homogeneity of the structure; optimal control of the ski on the snow.
- Skating Double Guide Groove : Skating Double Direction Groove: Stabilizes the ski and facilitates the direction, regardless of its position on the snow.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The XCELERATOR 2.0 SKATE is a high-level binding used by professional skier Martin Fourcade at the Olympic Games and World Cup events. It was exclusively designed for the practice of skating.
Its construction makes uphill less tiring and optimizes the skier's effort in skating as it is the lightest skating binding on the market.
This skating binding only assembles with NIS plates.
WARNING: BINDINGS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE NNN-STANDARD BOOTS
- System: NIS
- Flex: DUAL FLEXBIT BI-COMPONENT 50 SHORE
- Opening: manual