Xavier De Le Rue, the famous hunter of lines and corridors, is at the origin of the new series bearing the initials of his first name: The XV MAGTEK.
This explains why this board is capable of doing the best in Big Mountain to allow you to manage the most extreme lines. But it is also perfect for the track and the edges of the snowy track because its core is reactive and very effective at high speed. The XV MAGTEK has the AmpTek All-Mountain rocker combining the best of the traditional camber and the rocker to provide you with stability, versatility and flotation. In addition, the Magne-Traction 7M technology provides the XV MAGTEK with exceptional gripping in all conditions while the CBF basalt fibres provides power in relaunching to allow an engaged ride at all levels!
If you are an advanced rider who loves beautiful lines and increasing the speed on any type of snow, then the XV MAGTEK is your board.
- Program: All Mountain
- Shape Directional Twin
- Core: THC CBF2
- Sole density: Sintered 7500
- Your level: Advanced to Pro
- Flex: 10/10
- Tip Roller: A core manufactured with tip and tail to reduce the inertia at the maximum, refocus the pressure on the bindings and improve the stability and the manageability of the board regardless of the snow or slope conditions.
- Waist: 255mm to 264mm
- Sidecuts: Magne-Traction 7M, 8m-9.9m
- Split core THC2 CBF2: 2 species of laminated wool around 3 beams in Microcell, combined with 2 bands of basalt for more lightness while improving balance, control and adhesion.
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- CBF basalt reinforcements: Stronger and lighter than glass fibre, more elastic than carbon, basalt provides power and stability whilst absorbing vibrations. A strip of basalt fibre along each square for a yet more precise grip, excellent stability at high speed, generous pop and hallucinating smooth gliding.
- Double box of torsion A core in 3 sections where the sides are glass fibre belts and reinforcements of basalt and aramid strips before being taken from glass: incomparable stability at high speed, infinite resistance to the use, excellent adhesion and hyper-fluid edging.
- Magne-Traction: The original version 7M has 7 deep corrugations along the edges. The Magne-Traction maximizes the pressure exerted on the edges between the legs, giving life to this "dead zone" previously inaccessible, for more control and stability in the rudest conditions.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- Microcell: 3 longitudinal bars in polyurethane incorporated in the core to reduce weight and increase power.
- RSD: Very directional flex and extremely rigid under the front foot for controlling trajectories and power. Rigid waist for greater stability at high speed. Moderately flexible under the rear foot for touching the snow and manoeuvrability.
The WIZARD is a versatile binding providing maximum comfort for certain progression.
First, it provides exceptional adjustment possibilities thanks to its ultralight Precision Air flange. Then, it includes Air pockets at heel level for more comfort and a steady fit. It also features a Type R spoiler for symmetrical flex and Speedwheel aluminum buckles for maximum longevity.
- NITRO Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Type R Highback
- Precision Fit 2 Baseplate
- Premium Comfort Ankle Strap
- Easy Entry Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|