referencia : REDWC40
referencia : VOILEUSAKIT
Xavier De Le Rue, the famous hunter of lines and corridors, is at the origin of the new series bearing the initials of his first name: The XV MAGTEK SPLIT.
This explains why this board is capable of doing the best in Big Mountain to allow you to manage the extreme lines. However, it is also perfect for the track and the edges of the snowy track because its core is reactive and very effective at high speed. The XV MAGTEK SPLIT has the AmpTek All-Mountain rocker combining the best of the traditional camber and the rocker to provide you with stability, versatility and flotation. The split section has the same construction of the skis with steel edges and sidewalls for better grip and very good lasting. In addition, the Magne-Traction 7M technology provides the XV MAGTEK SPLIT with exceptional gripping in all conditions while the CBF basalt fibres provide power in launch to allow an engaged ride at all levels!
If you are an advanced rider who loves beautiful lines and increasing the speed on virgin land, then the XV MAGTEK SPLIT is your board.
- Program: All Mountain
- Shape Directional Twin
- Sole density: Sintered 7500
- Your level: Advanced to Pro
- Flex: 10/10
- Tip Roller: A core manufactured with tip and tail to reduce the inertia at the maximum, refocus the pressure on the bindings and improve the stability and the manageability of the board regardless of the snow or slope conditions.
- Waist: 255mm to 264mm
- Sidecuts: Magne-Traction 7M, 8m-9.9m
- Split core THC2 CBF2: Specifically studied for the split of Xavier De Le Rue, this THC2 combines a double torsion box, CBF2 structure and two beams in Microcell for minimizing weight while improving balance, control and the grip of the board. Compared to the THC CBF2, the central axis in Microcell was replaced by an ABS beam, the material composing the sidewalls of our snowboards, to provide this split with maximum edge holding and to optimize its useful life.
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- CBF basalt reinforcements: Stronger and lighter than glass fibre, more elastic than carbon, basalt provides power and stability whilst absorbing vibrations. A strip of basalt fibre along each square for a yet more precise grip, excellent stability at high speed, generous pop and hallucinating smooth gliding.
- Double box of torsion A core in 3 sections where the sides are glass fibre belts and reinforcements of basalt and aramid strips before being taken from glass: incomparable stability at high speed, infinite resistance to the use, excellent adhesion and hyper-fluid edging.
- Magne-Traction: The original version 7M has 7 deep corrugations along the edges. The Magne-Traction maximizes the pressure exerted on the edges between the legs, giving life to this "dead zone" previously inaccessible, for more control and stability in the rudest conditions.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- Microcell: 3 longitudinal bars in polyurethane incorporated in the core to reduce weight and increase power.
- RSD: Very directional flex and extremely rigid under the front foot for controlling trajectories and power. Rigid waist for greater stability at high speed. Moderately flexible under the rear foot for touching the snow and manoeuvrability.
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
This VOILE kit for splitboard allows you to fit the bindings on the board for uphill or downhill.
It is an interface between your bindings and the board and also includes the skins and the knives to enable you to go for the most beautiful lines in backcountry.
Feel like Xavier De Le Rue pacing the mountain at its most remote corners with this SPLIT KIT.
- Composition of the kit: Skins, knives and universal interfaces for Splitboard.