referencia : REDWC03
referencia : RG20011-10
Xavier De Le Rue, the famous hunter of lines and corridors, is at the origin of the new series bearing the initials of his first name: The XV MAGTEK. This Wide expanded version is directed particularly to the big sizes and the riders who wear a large shoe size.
This explains why this board is capable of doing the best in Big Mountain to allow you to manage the most extreme lines. But it is also perfect for the track and the edges of the snowy track because its core is reactive and very effective at high speed. The XV MAGTEK has the AmpTek All-Mountain rocker combining the best of the traditional camber and the rocker to provide you with stability, versatility and flotation. In addition, the Magne-Traction 7M technology provides the XV MAGTEK with exceptional gripping in all conditions while the CBF basalt fibres provides power in relaunching to allow an engaged ride at all levels!
If you are an advanced rider who loves beautiful lines and increasing the speed on any type of snow and you wear a big shoe size (beyond 44), then the XV MAGTEK WIDE is your board.
- Program: All Mountain
- Shape Directional Twin
- Core: THC CBF2
- Sole density: Sintered 7500
- Your level: Advanced to Pro
- Flex: 10/10
- Tip Roller: A core manufactured with tip and tail to reduce the inertia at the maximum, refocus the pressure on the bindings and improve the stability and the manageability of the board regardless of the snow or slope conditions.
- Waist: 255mm to 264mm
- Sidecuts: Magne-Traction 7M, 8m-9.9m
- Split core THC2 CBF2: 2 species of laminated wool around 3 beams in Microcell, combined with 2 bands of basalt for more lightness while improving balance, control and adhesion.
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- CBF basalt reinforcements: Stronger and lighter than glass fibre, more elastic than carbon, basalt provides power and stability whilst absorbing vibrations. A strip of basalt fibre along each square for a yet more precise grip, excellent stability at high speed, generous pop and hallucinating smooth gliding.
- Double box of torsion A core in 3 sections where the sides are glass fibre belts and reinforcements of basalt and aramid strips before being taken from glass: incomparable stability at high speed, infinite resistance to the use, excellent adhesion and hyper-fluid edging.
- Magne-Traction: The original version 7M has 7 deep corrugations along the edges. The Magne-Traction maximizes the pressure exerted on the edges between the legs, giving life to this "dead zone" previously inaccessible, for more control and stability in the rudest conditions.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- Polyurethane inserts : 3 longitudinal bars in polyurethane incorporated in the core to reduce weight and increase power.
- RSD: Very directional flex and extremely rigid under the front foot for controlling trajectories and power. Rigid waist for greater stability at high speed. Moderately flexible under the rear foot for touching the snow and manoeuvrability.
Back in 2013, the CAGE V1 is a light binding that focuses on comfort and flexibility. Not neglecting performance, it revisits its components in order to improve and become an even more efficient and comfortable binding. To be more precise, it is equipped with:
- a mono-block flange in nylon fibres of glass more flexible that the HCX series,
- new lean flanks,
- a spoiler and perforated straps,
- a gas pedal adjustable without tools
- the new pads in EVA foam Triad 3 zones toes-disc-heel.
An accessible binding due to its flexibility and price that will be the unanimity among riders.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Flange: CPU2
- Spoiler : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads 40-50 Shores : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of durability: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|