referencia : REDWC03
referencia : RG20004
Xavier De Le Rue, the famous hunter of lines and corridors, is at the origin of the new series bearing the initials of his first name: The XV MAGTEK. This Wide expanded version is directed particularly to the big sizes and the riders who wear a large shoe size.
This explains why this board is capable of doing the best in Big Mountain to allow you to manage the most extreme lines. But it is also perfect for the track and the edges of the snowy track because its core is reactive and very effective at high speed. The XV MAGTEK has the AmpTek All-Mountain rocker combining the best of the traditional camber and the rocker to provide you with stability, versatility and flotation. In addition, the Magne-Traction 7M technology provides the XV MAGTEK with exceptional gripping in all conditions while the CBF basalt fibres provides power in relaunching to allow an engaged ride at all levels!
If you are an advanced rider who loves beautiful lines and increasing the speed on any type of snow and you wear a big shoe size (beyond 44), then the XV MAGTEK WIDE is your board.
- Program: All Mountain
- Shape Directional Twin
- Core: THC CBF2
- Sole density: Sintered 7500
- Your level: Advanced to Pro
- Flex: 10/10
- Tip Roller: A core manufactured with tip and tail to reduce the inertia at the maximum, refocus the pressure on the bindings and improve the stability and the manageability of the board regardless of the snow or slope conditions.
- Waist: 255mm to 264mm
- Sidecuts: Magne-Traction 7M, 8m-9.9m
- Split core THC2 CBF2: 2 species of laminated wool around 3 beams in Microcell, combined with 2 bands of basalt for more lightness while improving balance, control and adhesion.
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- CBF basalt reinforcements: Stronger and lighter than glass fibre, more elastic than carbon, basalt provides power and stability whilst absorbing vibrations. A strip of basalt fibre along each square for a yet more precise grip, excellent stability at high speed, generous pop and hallucinating smooth gliding.
- Double box of torsion A core in 3 sections where the sides are glass fibre belts and reinforcements of basalt and aramid strips before being taken from glass: incomparable stability at high speed, infinite resistance to the use, excellent adhesion and hyper-fluid edging.
- Magne-Traction: The original version 7M has 7 deep corrugations along the edges. The Magne-Traction maximizes the pressure exerted on the edges between the legs, giving life to this "dead zone" previously inaccessible, for more control and stability in the rudest conditions.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- Polyurethane inserts : 3 longitudinal bars in polyurethane incorporated in the core to reduce weight and increase power.
- RSD: Very directional flex and extremely rigid under the front foot for controlling trajectories and power. Rigid waist for greater stability at high speed. Moderately flexible under the rear foot for touching the snow and manoeuvrability.
Inescapable model, the CUDA V2 is a very powerful binding that combines a max of comfort and precision. To amplify its qualities, it benefited in 2013 from a full makeover with the objectives of: minimizing the weight, maximizing the power, the maintenance and the reaction time. Successful challenge! The Cuda 2013 now has a stiffened flange with 33% glass fibre, a hollow arch in aluminium T6, a perforated asymmetric spoiler with the new Heel Grip, two new more wraparound and dynamic foams of straps, with new faster and more manoeuvrable loops, a new bed-of-foot MagneBed S3R tilted 3° with shock absorbers in gel as well as a raised toe ramp entirely covered with EVA foam bi-density 40/50 or 40/55 Shores for ensured maximum comfort and a light weight.
A good value for riders who demand the best in terms of maintenance, comfort and responsiveness to ride with pleasure all playgrounds offered by the mountain.
- Buckles - materials: GripLight
- Flange: HCX-33
- Spoiler : Contour Light with Heel Grip
A piece of rubber is embedded at the bottom of the EVA pad of the spoiler to prevent the heel of your boot from gliding, thus ensuring a perfect fit and an immediate reaction to each of your movements.
- Straps : 40oz
- Tilted gas pedal: The closest your boot is to the gas pedal, the more you gain in precision. We have tilted the gas pedals on some of our bindings, thereby increasing the surface area in contact with the haystack on the zone of toes and opening the way to a whole new sensation of contact with the board.
- Tilted foot bed 3°: A light tilt of 3° toward the front retains the natural alignment of the feet and legs, relieving the tension of a larger distance between the feet and increasing the pressure at the nose and tail for higher ollies and longer butters.
- Gel cushions: Bindings is never too padded. We have therefore replaced the EVA pads for gel pads under each of three areas of the foot support to maximize shock absorption, eliminate vibration and minimize fatigue.
- EVA indicators of hardness: all our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
- EHT Extruded Heelcup Tech (arch) : 50% more reactive, 20«» lighter. Micro-adjustments ensure your freedom of movement as well as an infinite number of options of size and centring.
- Asymlight buckles: An asymmetric construction in moulded aluminium guarantees both resistance and lightness, while the pawls facilitate donning and doffing.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|