referencia : REEWC27
referencia : FSK1650000C-BLK
Introducing new CNC aluminum locks and bindings, bent heelcups, low cut walls, cored heelcups, speed of light hiking/riding swap bars and silicone based removable pressure-sensitive skins that are pre-cut and made with 70% mohair for glide and 30% nylon for grip.
Don't spend time lifting weight, invest your energy in going faster where you want to go.
- Stronger and lighter than fiberglass and with more elasticity than carbon, basalt fibers enhance power and stability while removing vibrations.
- Rossignol's three award-winning rocker/camber blends are each tailored to a specific riding style. AmpTek ALL-MOUNTAIN features softer tips and a stiffer waist with 40% camber between the feet for powerful edge grip and stability, and 60% rocker at the tip and tail for more float and forgiveness for effortless freeride versatility.
- Snowboarding’s premium edge hold technology. Magne-Traction maximizes edge grip between your feet, bringing that once unreachable “dead area” back to life for increased stability and board control. Rossignol delivers this continuous edge grip in multiple versions to satisfy every riding style. The original MAGNE-TRACTION 7M features seven deep bumps distributed along the edges for maximum edge hold from tip to tail.
- Commonly used in ballistical rated body armor fabric, Aramid dampens vibrations and softens rough landings.
- A PU material that’s integrated into wood cores to reduce weight and deliver increased snap, pop and liveliness.
- Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- An industy-first, Rossignol’s Roller technology features a milled core along the edges, raising the edges of the board off of the snow to varying degrees to address the needs of every riding style. BC ROLLER raises edges 1mm off of the snow at 2° tilt along the entire running length, delivering ultra-smooth edge-to-edge transitions and super-surfy floatation in pow.
- This splitboard-specific, Triple Hybrid Core featuring Dual Torsion Box, CBF² laminate, and two Microcell beams delivers lightweight balance, control and edge grip. The center Microcell beam has been replaced with ABS for enhanced durability where the board splits.
- A very directional flex, extremely stiff under the back foot for maximum control, medium stiff under the front foot for smooth turn initiaton, and with a stiff waist for stability at speed.
The Karakoram splitboard bindings firmly join your splitboard together while allowing the board to flex naturally underfoot giving you unmatched riding performance and board feel.
Quickly change over from riding to touring (or touring to riding) with the flip of a lever. The Split30 splitboard binding simply clips into the tour mode interface for the utmost in touring efficiency with the Tour Mode Axle System providing smooth pivots and rattle-free strides, a wide pivot support transferring power for side hilling grip, and tour mode step-in capability giving faster change overs.
Make no compromises in your backcountry adventures with the Karakoram Split30 splitboard bindings.
- Binding Weight: 800g per side (medium binding)
- Stack Height: 14.5mm (.57 in)
- Change Over Time: less than 2 minutes (includes removing skins, collapsing poles, packing gear)
- Removal of splitboard bindings not required to change from snowboard to skis