referencia : RHCWF13
referencia : S50609
The ZYMAX CLASSIC AR is meant for all skiers looking for an accessible classic ski with good performance quality. Its light structure makes it very reliable. Its camber is derived from that of the DELTA CLASSIC. It also features a grip pattern shaped to provide easier grip for everyone. It has the following features:
- Sidecuts: 44 parallel
- Core: LDC Premium
- Sole finish: K7000 Double Cut
- Air Plus Waxless Pattern: This A/R grip pattern molded into the base of the ski offers the ideal compromise between grip and glide.
- LDC Premium Core: A light structure reinforced by basalt fiber.
- Activ'Cap construction: This construction radically changes the behaviour of the ski combining the qualities of 2 materials:
Rossicap : Very soft, it acts on the flexibility of the ski. Liberates the extremities of the ski. Tip and tail float and slip freely on the irregularities of the land. It is "the snake effect".
Multidirectional Glass Fibres : Torsional stiffness. Reinforced directional stability.
- Numeric finish : This technology of preparation of the sole offers unlimited opportunities of finishing ready to ski that improve the gliding. World Cup finishing, for everybody!
Specially designed for the practice of classic Nordic skiing, the R3 CLASSIC is a versatile NNN binding, both functional and resistant. Easy to use thanks to its manual opening, it offers maximum stability due to its wide plate and formidable efficiency thanks to its low profile.
ATTENTION, BINDINGS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE SHOE STANDARD NNN
- Flex : 40 ShA
- Opening System: manual
- Assembly: screw
- Manufacturer's weight : 310 g