referencia : RHCWF15
referencia : RJD1001
The ZYMAX SKATING is, as its name indicates, a ski designed for the practice of the skating, particularly for leisure.
Equipped with the best technologies with particular construction Activ'Cap combining the qualities of both materials, it has a lightweight core and a sole specially prepared for excellent slip.
Lightweight, easy and tolerant, this ski is very easy to access and is ideal for improving your technique.
- Construction : Activ'Cap & Extended edges
This construction radically changes the behaviour of the ski combining the qualities of 2 materials:
Rossicap : Very flexible, it acts on the flexibility of the ski; frees up the ends of the ski; tip and tail float and slide freely on the irregularities of the terrain. It is "the snake effect".
Multidirectional Glass Fibres : Torsional strength; reinforced directional stability.
- Core: LDC Premium
A streamlined structure, reinforced in Basalt fibre.
- Base tuning : K7000
- Skating Double Direction Groove: Stabilizes the ski and facilitates the direction, regardless of its position on the snow.
- Numeric finishing: This technology of preparation of the sole offers unlimited opportunities of finishing ready to ski that improve the gliding. World Cup finishing, for everybody!
- Cobra Racing : For a extremely stable and smooth skating. At the end phase of slides, it allows you to return faster in the direction axis.
- Weight: 630 gr in 180 cm
- Side lines 40/44/43/43 mm
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The XCELERATOR 2.0 SKATE is a high-level binding used by professional skier Martin Fourcade at the Olympic Games and World Cup events. It was exclusively designed for the practice of skating.
Its construction makes uphill less tiring and optimizes the skier's effort in skating as it is the lightest skating binding on the market.
This skating binding only assembles with NIS plates.
WARNING: BINDINGS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE NNN-STANDARD BOOTS
- System: NIS
- Flex: DUAL FLEXBIT BI-COMPONENT 50 SHORE
- Opening: manual
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|