referencia : RHCWF15
referencia : L78609400
The ZYMAX SKATING is, as its name indicates, a ski designed for the practice of the skating, particularly for leisure.
Equipped with the best technologies with particular construction Activ'Cap combining the qualities of both materials, it has a lightweight core and a sole specially prepared for excellent slip.
Lightweight, easy and tolerant, this ski is very easy to access and is ideal for improving your technique.
- Construction : Activ'Cap & Extended edges
This construction radically changes the behaviour of the ski combining the qualities of 2 materials:
Rossicap : Very flexible, it acts on the flexibility of the ski; frees up the ends of the ski; tip and tail float and slide freely on the irregularities of the terrain. It is "the snake effect".
Multidirectional Glass Fibres : Torsional strength; reinforced directional stability.
- Core: LDC Premium
A streamlined structure, reinforced in Basalt fibre.
- Base tuning : K7000
- Skating Double Direction Groove: Stabilizes the ski and facilitates the direction, regardless of its position on the snow.
- Numeric finishing: This technology of preparation of the sole offers unlimited opportunities of finishing ready to ski that improve the gliding. World Cup finishing, for everybody!
- Cobra Racing : For a extremely stable and smooth skating. At the end phase of slides, it allows you to return faster in the direction axis.
- Weight: 630 gr in 180 cm
- Side lines 40/44/43/43 mm
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Highly involved and committed to improve Cross Country Skiing, as much by its support to events and its technical innovations, Salomon develops at the feet of the mountains, high-quality products perfectly tailored to the needs of skiers, regardless of their level.
Belonging to the Racing & Sport range (transmission of power efficient and precise control) of the Skating collection, the SNS PILOT TEAM SKATE is a race binding for the practice of skating. Light and efficient thanks to its construction of quality, its 2 shafts (SNS® system PILOT®) provide a transmission and perfect control between the skier and its ski as well as between the ski and the snow. Its flex 115 and stop guide will meet the most demanding expectations.
- Direction edge on the whole length: perfect control of the ski. The direction edge maintains the tail.
- SNS® PILOT®: system with 2 shafts with rigid link for perfect control and a good torsional stiffness.
- Support meta: RS 10 (the front shaft is located 1 cm behind the toe for a natural placing of the foot as well as a transmission of power and increased control.
- Weight: 320 grams the pair
- Flex : 115 (stiffness for skating competitors)
ATTENTION: BINDINGS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE STANDARD SNS