referencia : RH1WF28
referencia : L78609400
Belonging to the range Skating, ZYNEX SKATING is a ski designed for skating, particularly for training. Equipped with the best technologies with particular construction Activ'Cap combining the qualities of both materials, it has a lightweight core and a sole specially prepared (stone finishing) for excellent slip.
Light, easy and tolerant, this ski is ideal for progress and improve your technique with confidence.
- Construction : Activ'Cap
This construction radically changes the behaviour of the ski combining the qualities of 2 materials:
Rossicap : Very flexible, it acts on the flexibility of the ski; frees up the ends of the ski; tip and tail float and slide freely on the irregularities of the terrain. It is "the snake effect".
Multidirectional Glass Fibres : Torsional strength; reinforced directional stability.
- Construction Ultra-Air: a streamlined structure
- Skating Double Direction Groove: Stabilizes the ski and facilitates the direction, regardless of its position on the snow.
- Stone finishing: the sole is prepared and completed on a grinding wheel, a method developed by Rossignol for optimizing the qualities of slides
- Cobra Racing : For a extremely stable and smooth skating. At the end phase of slides, it allows you to return faster in the direction axis.
Highly involved and committed to improve Cross Country Skiing, as much by its support to events and its technical innovations, Salomon develops at the feet of the mountains, high-quality products perfectly tailored to the needs of skiers, regardless of their level.
Belonging to the Racing & Sport range (transmission of power efficient and precise control) of the Skating collection, the SNS PILOT TEAM SKATE is a race binding for the practice of skating. Light and efficient thanks to its construction of quality, its 2 shafts (SNS® system PILOT®) provide a transmission and perfect control between the skier and its ski as well as between the ski and the snow. Its flex 115 and stop guide will meet the most demanding expectations.
- Direction edge on the whole length: perfect control of the ski. The direction edge maintains the tail.
- SNS® PILOT®: system with 2 shafts with rigid link for perfect control and a good torsional stiffness.
- Support meta: RS 10 (the front shaft is located 1 cm behind the toe for a natural placing of the foot as well as a transmission of power and increased control.
- Weight: 320 grams the pair
- Flex : 115 (stiffness for skating competitors)
ATTENTION: BINDINGS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE STANDARD SNS