referencia : SKI-ILY-F-16
referencia : T16713
Switch, rails, pipe, boxes... whatever your freestyle ambitions, step up to the ILY.
Boosting women’s freestyle performance is what ROXY prides itself on, and the ILY doesn’t disappoint. As a full wood core, capped ski the ILY inspires you to try that “next level” trick.
Ski of choice for Dara Howell, the first ever slopestyle Olympic gold medalist. With tip & tail rocker, how far can the ILY take you?
- Shape: Twin Tip
- Rocker: Tip & tail rocker
- Core: Poplar/Ash & tri-axial fibreglass
- Topsheet: ICP8210 glossy
-Base material: IS1320 extruded
- ConstructionUnibody construction
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
X11 WIDE bindings are appreciated by freeskiers for their technical excellence! They feature Full Diagonal Toe technology which offers almost 180° flexibility while perfectly protecting ligaments and tendons, especially in the knees. FRP optimises flexibility and ABS removes points of friction.
- Full Diagonal : The 180 ° version reacts in almost all fall directions. Protecting ligaments and tendons, particularly in the knee.
- FRP : Four rollers and glide inserts optimise flexibility and release characteristics of the binding.
- ABS: Virtually frictionless release of the ski boot from the binding guarantees the highest possible level of safety.
- Height above toe : 17.5
- Height above heel : 21
- DIN value: 3 – 11