Warm and comfortable, the SHIFT GIRL JR is a junior's jacket that once again proves that Roxy knows how to develop high-performance and stylish equipment.
Composed of Twill polyester, the material has many benefits: fast drying, optimal transfer of moisture from inside to outside, lightness and flexibility. Not surprisingly, it displays very beautiful notes of permeability and breathability of 10K/5K. The good insulation quality combined with the lining in taffeta guarantees that you stay warm in any circumstance and the high neck allows keeping maximum inner temperature.
Add to that an adjustable waist for spotless holding and 3 useful extra pockets and you get the ultimate must-have jacket.
- 2 hand warmer pockets, a ski pass pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Adjustable belt
- High neck collar
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro
- Membrane Quiktech 10K/ 5K
- Permeability 10 000 mm / Breathability 5,000 gr/m2.
- Composition : 100% Twill polyester, for optimal transfer of moisture to the outside and faster drying.
- Lining: taffeta and brushed tricot
- DWR coating
- Insulation : 200gr body / 160gr sleeves / 40g hood
- Label Bluesign
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|