From first tracks to last lifts, Shima really is your everything. An all-mountain/powder ski with unashamed freeride characteristics.
Medium-sized tip rocker, slight tail rocker and camber underfoot offers enhanced float and maneuverability, with superior high-speed stability.
The torsional strength and versatility of our patent- pending “5 point sidecut” completes Shima, and inspires grip and confidence in all conditions.
The XPress 11 is an performance binding that is tool-free and lightweight.
Effortless to open with a ski pole and simple to step in and out of, the tool-free length adjustment makes it quick and easy to adjust, enabling you to fit them to different boot sizes, whilst the light weight makes carrying your skis more comfortable.
Winner of the 2012 ISPO Eco-Responsibility Award the XPress 11 reduces environmental impact too.
- Shape: 5 point freeride with dual-sidecut
- Rocker: Tip & tail rocker
- Core: Poplar/ash & tr-axial fibreglass
- Topsheet : ICP8210 glossy
- Base material: IS7200 sintered
- Construction: Full-sandwich construction
- ABS tail protector with natch for skins
- DIN: 3,5-11
- Toe piece: XPress
- Glider: AFC
- Heel piece: XPress
- System: XPress
- Toe lateral elasticity: 45mm
- Heel vertical elasticity: 12mm
- Brake: XPress 85mm
- WEIGHT: 1900 gram/pair with plate
- Recommended rider weight: 40-120kg
- Fits ski boots: 261-327mm
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|