referencia : 62311
The SUGAR board by ROXY is developed for female riders who want to be able to rely on their snowboard.
Tolerant, this board adapts to all types of terrain, mainly because of the Banana Technology profile which combines a rocker in the middle with a light camber at the contact points. The turns and the jib will be carried out with ease, just like flotation in the powder which will be a definite.
The bevelled edges will help you to avoid edge mistakes, from your very first turn to your exploration of all kinds of terrain. The more pronounced edges will ensure that you turn effortlessly.
A twin-tip All-mountain freestyle model for quick progression!
- Banana Technology: effortless technology, the original shape that has won awards, ideal for learning with. Designed to make the practice of snowboarding more approachable, a rocker between the feet is combined with a light camber on the outside of the feet.
- Mervin made in the USA: The most ecologically friendly snowboard factory in the world. For more than 30 years, the Mervin factory has been researching the best materials and methods of production to ensure respect for the environment and for their employees. The products have been constructed using renewable wind and hydro energy and produce no hazardous wastes.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The ROCK-IT DASH snowboard binding by ROXY is a back-entry binding so that you can pull your boots on faster.
This back-entry system allows you to pull your boots on in no time, so that you have more time to ride. By descending the back leaver, you automatically open the whole binding, and the ankle strap, in particular. Just refasten the ankle strap, and you are ready to ride!
Enjoy the advantage of a feminine binding, which is easy to put on, without sacrificing performance!
- Tilting highback for an entry from the back which works to your advantage
- Ankle strap with automatic opening
- Automatic lever for a simplified entry
- Redirected cables, for unfettered movement
- Shock pads: Pads at the toes and heels absorb shocks and vibrations.