referencia : 355235+309681
The 24 HOURS LITE SPORT, belonging to the Skis Piste 24 Hours range, is a progressive carving ski designed for high speeds and the medium corners. Very powerful, this ski provides "the sensations of a race ski" while being more manoeuvrable and stable....SALOMON
The 24 HOURS LITE SPORT, belonging to the Skis Piste 24 Hours range, is a progressive carving ski designed for high speeds and the medium corners. Very powerful, this ski provides "the sensations of a race ski" while being more manoeuvrable and stable. High quality construction, in sandwich, it has a 100% wood core for better response and especially many reinforcements increasing its performance as the magnesium bar (Powerline Magnesium) on its entire length decreasing significantly the vibrations for gaining in acceleration. Be incisive a whole day without effort, do you like the idea?
Reserved for skiers of very good level, the 24 HOURS will go to the higher speed in the blink of an eye.
Designed for Piste and All-Mountain skiing, the Z10 is a high performance binding.
Benefiting from many technical strengths as the automatic adjustment of its wings, its removable brake and its effective lateral transmission, it offers control and responsiveness sharpened to enable skiers to exceed their limits.
The Z concept combines a SCP pedal to the oversize wings for excellent lateral transmission.
Construction & core:
- 100 % wood core: wood from the tip to the tail for better stability, a more powerful rebound, optimum contact ski/snow and a maximum attenuation of vibration.
- POWERLINE Titanium: a short bar of Alum on the whole length of the ski and inserted in a rubber sheath that greatly decreases the vibration for a better contact ski/snow and excellent acceleration.
- Sandwich Construction: edges laminated in sandwich to combine the layers of appropriate materials according to the target performance.
- Pulse Pad: a layer of rubber along the square and at certain places in the skiing for a more fluid glide and a better contact ski/snow.
- 3D race Structure : this 3D carbon reinforced structure with oversized arms provides a better ski flex.
Double layer of laminate titanium 400: more precision, excellent grip and increased responsiveness.
- Optimal strengthening of edges: reinforcement fibres directly placed on the edges for an increased rigidity as well as resistance and improved grip.
- DIN adjustment: from 3 to 10
- Accurate transmission
- Automatic adjustment of wings: No manipulation. The setting is automatic at the time of the fitting. You can forget your bindings with confidence!
- Pedal - SCP runner: Anti-friction system that guarantees easy doffing for security.
High lateral transmission: increased precision and control to push the limits of your performance.
- Vertical scalable pivot: Controlled setting off for the falls in rear. Assured protection and confidence. Gain in speed and have some fun.
- Adult standards
- Length of sole: 257 - 380 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.