referencia : 329143
Lightweight bag in stretch material for the trail running with a capacity of 17 l. Thanks to its materials, belt and innovative straps, it moves with your movements and offers excellent comfort during the long and medium distance trails, mountain biking...SALOMON
Lightweight bag in stretch material for the trail running with a capacity of 17 l. Thanks to its materials, belt and innovative straps, it moves with your movements and offers excellent comfort during the long and medium distance trails, mountain biking and other intense sports activities. It is technical and complete with its numerous storage compartments and technical details listed below:
- Light straps: The priorities of trail: speed, agility and lightness. These are the watchwords of the new Lite straps. This lightweight construction applies the principle of good material in the right place, favouring the ventilation and avoiding the friction at the level of the shoulder and around the neck.
- Harness Construction: Harness construction is ideal for wrapping the body and distributing the weight in a comfortable manner while ensuring a perfect stability.
- Motion belt: With elastic adjustment and movement, this belt offers a fit in uneven movement, without interfering with your breathing.
- Twin Link : Light and easy adjustment system eliminates pressure points on the sternum area and increases breathing comfort.
- Front protection system: Designed to compress the contents of the backpack for stability, the adjustment takes place even in the way.
- 1 inner zip pocket Perfect for storing passport and money safely in your bag.
- 1 main compartment
- 2 waist zip pockets
- 1 removable zip-chest pocket
- 2 compressible side pockets in mesh: Designed to compress the contents of the backpack for stability, the adjustment takes place even in the way.
- Convenient ride storage for bottles
Weight: 0.416 kg
Volume : 17L
Dimensions : 45.5 x 25 x 17 cm
- Custom System : Personal your bag as you like. Simply connect the accessories to your bag. Zipped pocket attaches easily to the belt - Front pocket slides easily onto the belt and connects to the buckles which are on the shoulder straps - Bottle holder and accessories pocket can be easily inserted onto shoulder straps or the belt.
- 4D batton holder : Instinctive, quick and easy access to your poles while running. Can be used also to fix your helmet. Easy 4 step use: 1- Take the top strap out and put the top of pole in. 2- Rotate the pole on your back. 3- Place the bottom pole in the bottom strap 4- Adjust the top strap to lock the pole in place.
- Plug-n-Play System : Easy to disconnect the tube from the bladder even when full.
- 4D reservoir compartment: Designed to allow easier and quicker access to the reservoir, even when the backpack is full. No need to take it all out to the put the reservoir inside. The reservoir slides inside and deploys its volume to outer side, without pressure on the interior volume of the backpack.
- Airvent agility : The best back panel construction provides agility in running, giving stability, lightness and comfort. For still more for lightness and comfort, the system Airvent Agility combines the following elements: - Flexible and lightweight control panel that adapts to your back and provides a perfect fit. - Lightweight quilting in EVA at the level of the most sensitive areas for comfort and protection. Perforations promote ventilation and breathability. - Highly drying material for the evacuation of sweating. - Venting channel for a pleasant sensation of freshness in the back.
- P.A.C.E. FIT (Progressive Athletic Comfort Engineering) : a new concept based on freedom of movement, and freedom of spirit, using our knowledge of our customers and their activities.
- Whistle : For added security, Salomon trail packs are equipped with a whistle that is easy to use even when still attached to the bag so as not to lose it.
- Reflecting: for improved safety and visibility.
- 70D PA*210T ripstop PU
- 100D PA honeycomb
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.