Successor of the famous GRIP, The ASSASSIN is designed with an arsenal of technologies which will leave no chance to those who have the misfortune of standing in your way.
A cross between our most progressive freestyle and freeride boards which make the board powerful and very efficient on all terrain. Ideal for the advanced riders who want to tear up the park and go on a back-country session. Its not surprising that this is the board of choice for Wolle Nyvelt and Taka Nakai.
- Flex 5/10
- True Twin Shape : symmetrical core profiling and flex. Centred binding stance. Ideal for FS
- Rock out camber: Flat between your bindings for stability, camber under the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Aspen TCHC: Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Faithful to its system with double entry, the TEAM bindings by Apo is a concentrate of versatility and practicality having been widely proven. Its unique concept is simple: according to the ground (flat, incline, powdery snow etc.), it is possible to fit either by the back thanks to the patented system of self-tightening cable and strap, either by the front as a traditional binding. Comfortable, precise, quick and easy to use, the Team is intended to all uses and all levels.
- Team highback: Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, reliability and performance
- Espresso Lever: The ergonomic shape of our dual material lever (alu+TPR) facilitates the grip. The stainless steel cable (7x19) is indestructible.
- Rodeo Heelcup: The two cornerstones of our bindings are alloy ultra lightweight and reinforced. They provide an excellent reactivity and rugged durability.
- Flex ankle strap: The new construction of this strap has been studied for more comfort. Its thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Ergonomic Toe strap: This strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Power ratchet : This loop quick click in aluminium has been reinforced to ensure proper operation in all conditions.
- Responsive base - Lifetime Base Plate warranty: Our base plates are guaranteed for life. They are injected in the reinforced fiberglass nylon, which procure their nervousness and accuracy. The bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride.
- 4X4 disc (3-screw disc sold separately) : This 4x4 disc is suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.