referencia : 325603
referencia : 7424O1.MEF
Having made a remarkable entry in the 2012 collection with its V-shape so special, the BBR returns in 2013 even more complete, since it is available in 6 different profiles. Precursor by its unique design in terms of side-lines, it relies 100% on versatility. The goal: to be as efficient on track as off-track with its oversized tip and its narrow tail.
Novelty 2013, the BBR SUNLITE is one of the two models specifically developed for women. With its waist wide of 79 mm, this ski is ready to challenge the slopes of virgin snow, while being sharp enough to please on the track. In effect, its side-lines with short turning radius (radius of 11.5 meters) allows fast and accurate carving on track. With a high quality semi-sandwich construction with a low density core, it has a semi-twintip and progressive tail (exclusivity women), a layer of reinforcement in bamboo and to finish, a sober look, natural but greatly effective. "All-mountain ski inspired in freeride for women", the BBR SUNLITE will catch a lot of attention!
Construction and core:
- Semi Sandwich
- Low density core
- V shape
- Semi-twintip heel
- Large size Pulse Pad
- Longboard ski tip shape
- Progressive tail
- Bamboo layer
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.