referencia : 107729
Belonging to the Trail Running range, the CALIBER GTX W is a high-performance footwear, suitable for the market and the cross-country race. Specially developed for women, it is lightweight and packed with technicalities. This shoe does not stop the progress...SALOMON
Belonging to the Trail Running range, the CALIBER GTX W is a high-performance footwear, suitable for the market and the cross-country race. Specially developed for women, it is lightweight and packed with technicalities. This shoe does not stop the progress since, being equipped with a Gore-Tex membrane, it is very waterproof and breathable. Stable thanks to its secured outsole Contagrip, it enjoys an excellent cushioning in heel and forefoot.
Its line and its women's colours enhance the value of its technical advantages; its comfort will have you running to the end of the night
- Rubber stone protection: The ideal protection for your toes in mountain or in rough terrain.
- Sensifit: The Sensifit system wraps the foot, for the maintenance of both accuracy and security.
- Optimized comfort for women: Designed for and tested by women. Liner, cuff and a rigid base plate designed for women.
- Rubber strapping
- Breathable mesh for quick drying: A single external mesh layer with a layer of nylon for breathability and a resistance to extreme wear.
- Membrane Extended Comfort footwear GORE-TEX : Ensures maximum comfort and dry feet in all circumstances. We incorporate the Extended Comfort Footwear GORE-TEX® in the shoes of trail running for race and mountain, where impermeability and breathability are essential.
- Lining materials: textile
- Contragrip adherent running sole
- Triple density EVA: Triple density inserts for extra cushioning, as well as greater stability and optimized control of movement.
- Pronation control
- Non-marking Running Contagrip : Combines different hardness of rubber to optimize the adhesion and resistance to wear and thus obtain high performance in mixed terrain. Equipped with grooves for optimum placing and self-cleaning pads arranged in several direction for efficient braking, these soles have been the subject of numerous tests and have demonstrated their performance in race on any type of terrain.
- Sole with anatomical support in EVA: It provides excellent cushioning and support that matches the shape of the foot.
- EVA moulded: Provides excellent cushioning and ergonomic hold near the foot.
- OrthoLite: The OrthoLite ® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite ® foam and an EVA heel cradle. The OrthoLite® foam creates a dryer environment, more fresh and healthier under the foot. This system cannot deteriorate or lose its effectiveness over time. Its structure in recycled rubber helps to protect the environment. The EVA heel cradle offers support and enhanced heel cushioning.
|Tamano EU||Tamano US||UK shoe size|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.