The Salomon ENDURO LXI 750 is a specific, versatile and comfortable ski belonging to the range of All-Mountain Enduro skis.
Powerful, it is primarily intended to carve beautiful curves on the track but its 75 mm in waist allow it to make you have fun in powdery snow when it is at your service. Its all mountain rocker makes it always more versatile, with an excellent shock absorption and facilitated edging. In addition, the Powerline All-Mountain technology with which it is equipped, strengthened its stability through the exceptional cushioning that it provides under the irregularities of the terrain.
Reserved for all mountain skiers with good level, the Enduro LXI 750 will go to the higher speed in the blink of an eye and with confidence.
Designed for Piste and All-Mountain skiing, the Z10 is a high performance binding.
Benefiting from many technical strengths as the automatic adjustment of its wings, its removable brake and its effective lateral transmission, it offers control and responsiveness sharpened to enable skiers to exceed their limits.
The Z concept combines a SCP pedal to the oversize wings for excellent lateral transmission.
- Composition - A composition of fibre offering more lightness, manoeuvrability and tolerance.
- Single layer of laminate titanium Simply a titanium reinforcement to optimize grip, the energy transfer and reactivity.
- Monoshell construction: Single layer of fibres. Its qualities: comfort, agility and manoeuvrability.
- Pulse Pad: a layer of rubber along the square and at certain places in the skiing for a MORE fluid glide and a better contact ski/snow.
- Offroad Rocker: - Simple shape Rocker at the level of the tip, of medium length and low height, which offers an excellent shock absorption and easy and gradual beginning of cornering, without any harm to the stability. Patented design by Salomon.
- Powerline All-Mountain: Active cushioning system dedicated to wide skis.. 2 arms placed on the sides of the ski dampen the irregularities of the terrain and provide good stability on all types of snow.
Intuitive heel intuitive: the new design of the heel of the Exploring skis allows powerful cornering exits on groomers and provide good security on the steep portions.
Tip protection: Increased ski durability: their visual attractiveness is retained even in case of intensive use.
- DIN adjustment: from 3 to 10
- Accurate transmission
- Automatic adjustment of wings: No manipulation. The setting is automatic at the time of the fitting. You can forget your bindings with confidence!
- Pedal - SCP runner: Anti-friction system that guarantees easy doffing for security.
High lateral transmission: increased precision and control to push the limits of your performance.
- Vertical scalable pivot: Controlled setting off for the falls in rear. Assured protection and confidence. Gain in speed and have some fun.
- Adult standards
- Sole length: 257 - 380 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.