Salomon proposes with the RXT 800 a technical versatile ski intended for good skiers who wish to take advantage of all the lands.
It is both powerful, accurate and versatile which allows it to be in its element everywhere on the ski area.
Its construction incorporating layers of titanium and bamboo makes the RXT 800 precise, dynamic and eye-catching. This makes it a ski with an easy to moderate pace that will be stable and reassuring when you want to accelerate the pace.
The RXT 800 is therefore the dreamed partner for all skiers wishing to be able to take advantage of all the lands with a single pair of skis.
Designed for Piste and All-Mountain skiing, the Z10 is a high performance binding.
Benefiting from many technical strengths as the automatic adjustment of its wings, its removable brake and its effective lateral transmission, it offers control and responsiveness sharpened to enable skiers to exceed their limits.
The Z concept combines a SCP pedal to the oversize wings for excellent lateral transmission.
Construction & core:
- Wood core: Wood from the tip to the tail for better stability, a more powerful rebound, optimum contact ski/snow and a maximum attenuation of vibration. A perfect balance between performance and weight thanks to the use of maximum 50% of beech.
- Mono-shell construction: double layer of fibre that provides optimal responsiveness and grip.
- POWERLINE All-Mountain : active cushioning system dedicated to wide skis.. Two arms placed on the sides of the ski dampen the irregularities of the terrain and provide good stability on all types of snow.
- Square tail: The new design of the heel of the Exploring skis allows powerful cornering exits on groomers and provide good security on the steep sections.
- Pulse Pad: a layer of rubber along the square and at certain places in the skiing for a more fluid glide and a better contact ski/snow.
- Chassis M (waist 75 mm) : Versatile chassis for skiers 70 % on track / 30 % off-track. Its advantages: versatility, carving ability, stability and flotation in powder and on mixed snow.
- Double layer of laminate titanium 400 : A double layer of titanium (0.4 mm) optimizes the performance on track. More precision, excellent adhesion and increased responsiveness.
- Tip protection Increased durability of the skis
- All-terrain rocker: simple shape Rocker at the level of the tip, of medium length and low height, which offers an excellent shock absorption and easy and gradual beginning of cornering, without any harm to the stability. Patented design by Salomon.
- DIN adjustment: from 3 to 10
- Accurate transmission
- Automatic adjustment of wings: No manipulation. The setting is automatic at the time of the fitting. You can forget your bindings with confidence!
- Pedal - SCP runner: Anti-friction system that guarantees easy doffing for security.
High lateral transmission: increased precision and control to push the limits of your performance.
- Vertical scalable pivot: Controlled setting off for the falls in rear. Assured protection and confidence. Gain in speed and have some fun.
- Adult standards
- Sole length: 257 - 380 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.