Salomon proposes with the RXT 800 a technical versatile ski intended for good skiers who wish to take advantage of all the lands.
It is both powerful, accurate and versatile which allows it to be in its element everywhere on the ski area.
Its construction incorporating layers of titanium and bamboo makes the RXT 800 precise, dynamic and eye-catching. This makes it a ski with an easy to moderate pace that will be stable and reassuring when you want to accelerate the pace.
The RXT 800 is therefore the dreamed partner for all skiers wishing to be able to take advantage of all the lands with a single pair of skis.
The Z12 are automatic high performance oversized bindings, with longer wings to increase the shoe/binding contact surface and thus offer a better lateral transmission.
For the sports enthusiasts, these bindings offer control and responsiveness to help you push your limits.
- 100% wood core Wood from the tip to the tail for better stability, a more powerful rebound, optimum contact ski/snow and a maximum attenuation of vibration.
- Protrak: More precision and power to improve the control and fluidity in cornering. Smartrak system plate.
- Tail protection
- Offroad Rocker: - Simple shape Rocker at the level of the tip, of medium length and low height, which offers an excellent shock absorption and easy and gradual beginning of cornering, without any harm to the stability. Patented design by Salomon.
- Sandwich construction: Sandwich construction for an exceptional ski/snow contact and an excellent adaptation to the terrain. Essential for the snowpark and the pipe, this construction has proven itself in competition. - Laminated edges in sandwich to combine the layers of appropriate materials according to the target performance.
- Large size PULSE PAD: The anti-vibration layer moulded in the ski along the front part dampens vibrations for a better shock absorption and softened ski/snow contact.
- Optimal strengthening of edges: - Reinforcement in fibres directly placed on the edges for an increased rigidity as well as resistance and improved grip.
- POWERLINE All-Mountain: Active cushioning system dedicated to wide skis.. 2 arms placed on the sides of the ski dampen the irregularities of the terrain and provide good stability on all types of snow.
Intuitive heel intuitive: the new design of the heel of the Exploring skis allows powerful cornering exits on groomers and provide good security on the steep portions.
- Double layer of laminate titanium 400: A double layer of titanium (0.4 mm) optimizes the performance on track. More precision, excellent adhesion and increased responsiveness.
- Tip protection: Increased ski durability: their visual attractiveness is retained even in case of intensive use.
- Bamboo layer: The light and durable bamboo layer of bamboo allows dynamic changes of square.
- Valeur DIN : 4-12
High lateral transmission: increased precision and control to push the limits of your performance.
- Adult standards
- Automatic adjustment of wings: No manipulation. The setting is automatic at the time of the fitting. You can forget your bindings with confidence!
- SCP pedal: Anti-friction system that guarantees easy doffing.
- Vertical scalable pivot: Controlled setting off for the falls in rear. Assured protection and confidence. Gain in speed and have some fun.
- Removable brake
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.