referencia : 353668+367249
The X-RACE ski by Salomon is available in four different lengths, each corresponding to a specific radius. Therefore, the ski size that you will choose will depend on your practice and the type of corners that you enjoy.SALOMON
The X-RACE ski by Salomon is available in four different lengths, each corresponding to a specific radius. Therefore, the ski size that you will choose will depend on your practice and the type of corners that you enjoy.
Are you a fan of cornering in slalom? Rather opt for the small sizes such as 165cm. On the contrary, if you like giant-typed big waves, then it is the 180cm you need
Combining the World Cup construction and innovative and intuitive forms, the Salomon X-RACE is the result of a new approach to performance on track: it allows skiers to choose their model of ski on the basis of their speed and turning radius.
Choose your preferred radius to determine your ideal length of ski.
Outcome of the know-how of Salomon in race bindings, the X12 provides precise control of the ski. With its long wings for a maximum lateral transmission and metal parts in critical locations, the X12 LAB provides superior performance for the most demanding conditions.
- Titanium Powerline: The active cushioning system in titanium that combines performance and control, and comfort and confidence on high performance track skis. A short bar of titanium on the whole length of the ski and inserted in a rubber sheath that greatly decreases the vibration for a better contact ski/snow and excellent acceleration.
- Pulse Pad: a layer of rubber along the square and at certain places in the skiing for a MORE fluid glide and a better contact ski/snow.
- Double layer of laminate titanium 500: Double layer of titanium (0.5 mm) thicker than 25%, for very high level performance. More precision, enormous edge grip and improved responsiveness.
- 100% wood core: Wood from the tip to the tail for better stability, a more powerful rebound, optimum contact ski/snow and a maximum attenuation of vibration.
- Semi-twintip tail: Improves the contact ski/snow and stability at high speed.
- Carve rocker: Very short and low rocker shape associated with a tip with slalom-type lines of sides providing more manoeuvrability and facilitating the cornering, without adversely affecting precision, stability, or grip throughout the curve. Design patented by Solomon.
- Active contact edges: Intermediate Sandwich Construction (20%) - For making progressive edge under conditions of ultra-aggressive track on the circuit of the World Cup - better control and metering of the power.
- Race finishing: Sole of very high molecular density + graphite material for excellent slip, excellent wax absorption and good resistance to abrasion. With the new racing finishing (structure F3).
- Plate Race XX: The real RACE plate used in the slalom World Cup. Phenomenal Power Transmission for remarkable grip and fast square changes. The Full Flex allows natural bending of the ski to carve spotless curves. The perfect distribution of the transmission of power under the foot and the anti-vibration rubber inserts allow precise carving.
- Tip protection: Increased ski durability: their visual attractiveness is retained even in case of intensive use.
- DIN adjustment: 4 to 12
- Adult standards
Cage of energy transfer: Steel cage that strengthens toe piece and the heel piece to provide ultra-powerful race bindings.
- FIS Norme
Variable positioning: Customize YOUR position forward or backward ON skis.
- Pedal XL (65): A wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- Automatic adjustment of wings: No manipulation, the adjustment is automatic at the time of the fitting.
- Alignment on the squares: Personalize your position on the skis with a setting of 2° at each side to adapt the position of the bindings to your morphology and to your skiing style.
High lateral transmission: increased precision and control to push the limits of your performance.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.