The S-LAB SKIATHLON ski by Salomon is a shoe with an ideal rigidity/torsion ratio and excellent forefoot articulation, both for skating and for the classic.
This multidisciplinary footwear for the competition has a rod ensuring a good maintenance of ankle and a flexible forefoot. Rod S-Lab associated with 3D Soft Energyzer is specially designed for competitions skiathlon. It provides a minimum rear holding for skating and allows freedom of movement at the ankle for classic skiing. Its high and progressive lateral support provides good edge control.
As for performance, you will find an articulation point located 17 mm behind the front of the shoe for transmission, control and improved responsiveness. Reinforcing wings stiffen the sole and induce power into the guiding edge of the bindings.
Finally, for a perfect comfort, you will have an adjustable heel allowing good maintenance.
With the Salomon S-LAB SKIATHLON you will have everything you are looking for in a shoe: Versatility, performance and comfort!
- S-Lab & 3D Soft Energyzer cuff: Rod S-Lab associated with 3D Soft Energyzer is specially designed for competitions skiathlon. It provides a minimum rear holding for skating and allows freedom of movement at the ankle for classic skiing. Its high and progressive lateral support provides good edge control.
- Fit Salomon Racing: A performance shoe for optimal support and adjustment of the foot.
- Classic carbon plate: Lightweight, it provides an excellent power transmission and good stability thanks to a natural forefoot articulation and exceptional torsional strength.
- SNS® PILOT® Skate team
- Integrated sock: This new model in finer matter is easy to don while ensuring a precise support.
- Thermoformed heel inner support: Improved stability and comfort.
- Quicklace: Salomon's well-known one-pull lacing system, just pull. Kevlar laces go through Polygliding hooks.
- Carbon 3D skiathlon chassis: Extra light, the carbon plate provides excellent power transmission, allows both a natural forefoot motion and exceptional torsional strength for stability.
- SNS PROPULSE RC
- Racing innersole: Comfort, support and power transmission.
- SNS® PILOT®3 Racing skate: Cutting-edge of technology sole! The boot’s pivot point is located 17 mm behind the front of the boot and under the foot for the greatest power transmission, immediate control and responsiveness. Buttressing wings stiffen the sole, driving the power into the binding’s guide ridge. A clean ridge channel minimizes snow build-up.
- Strap with adjustment memory with "Click" system: Adjustable strap that fits anyone's morphology. Convenient and quick system clip.
- Flex combi: Ideal rigidity/torsion ratio and excellent forefoot articulation, both for the skating and for the classic.
- Adjustable heel strap: Improves comfort and performance thanks to an optimize heel support.
- Lace cover with diagonal zip: Salomon's specific user-friendly protection against snow & water.
RS17 + reinforcement of wings: Joint located 17 mm behind the front of the shoe for transmission, control and improved responsiveness. Reinforcing wing stiffen the sole and induce power into the guiding edge of the bindings.
- Construction Sensifit Overlap: This advanced tightening construction offers a precise foot envelopment for better control. The semi soft wings are linked to the chassis surrounding the foot which increases transmission.
- SNS PILOT: The reference for classic races and skating. Two axes for more control & energy transmission.
- Custom Fit: The association of comfort foam, thermoformable foam and Lycra® offers an optimal shoe and comfort to suit all types of plantar morphology.
- Average weight for size EU 42: 1120 g
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.