For unbridled performance.
New to the catalogue, the PROTOCOL is lightweight, and has grip and feel via the Phoenix Core and Area 51 Base. Add in the famous Flat Out Camber and EQ5 for a weightless feeling while blasting off jumps and boosting airs all the way down the pipe. The ultimate park destroyer has arrived. See you in orbit.
- True Twin : symmetrical core profiling and flex. Centred binding stance. Ideal for FS
- Flat Out Camber (Precision Park Performance): Flat profile loaded with camber under the feet for maximum stability and response when you need it.
- EQ5 Sidecut : With its five straight lines, the Equalizer 5 offers even more control and accuracy for a more reactive ride in all situations.
- Phoenix Core : 600g lighter than a traditional board, this new core has been developed to offer more control and pop.
- Aera 51 base: high density base associated with a factory finish and waxing specifically developed by our engineers to offer you better gliding, greater sensation in the air and more durability.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Rocket science harnessed! The new RADAR binding can be compared to a bomb-proof off-road vehicle. It includes some of the most powerful features ever created. Its Natural Cant Plus interface is the lightest shock-absorbing technology on the planet. It can cushion the hardest landings and protect your heels against bruises. Its Omnichrom Light baseplate is combined with its polycarbonate highback to offer a perfect cocktail of flex, comfort and responsiveness. Its Infinite and Hyperflex straps provide all the support you need.
- Baseplate: Omnichrom light: The Omnichrom has lost some weight. It has the same performance as the DRAKE Omnichrom base and an improved and lightened heelcup at bridge level. The Omnichrom light maintains the same level of responsiveness while increasing its flexibility. Its total weight was reduced by removing the unnecessary materials from bridge to base. Get rid of the unnecessary weight!
- Interface: Natural cant plus: The new comfort and performance standard. Its outer angle fills the gap between the outer part of the foot and the binding to ensure perfect sense of balance even for larger stances. It is equipped with the PU Plaxmol Heel cushioning system to dampen shocks and vibrations and optimize cushioning, making it even more comfortable. In addition, its toe ramp ensures perfect edge control.
- Highback: Polycarbonate Biomap: A collection of asymmetric highbacks ensuring maximum energy transmission from body to board as well as correct position support. These highbacks are designed by biomechanical technology to be anatomically compatible with all sorts of calves to maintain the legs in the right position and transfer power directly to the board without wasting any energy.
- Ankle Strap: Infinite: A double-density strap making no compromise between performance and comfort. The design of its inner structure is based on the infinity symbol and ensures powerful energy transmission. Its wider outer structure eliminates contact points. The 2 gel pads placed in junction zones provide great comfort.
- Toe Strap: Hyperflex: This revolutionary tip strap offers perfect positioning at the front of the boots. Its two flexible wings automatically wrap around any type of boot tip. It supports you perfectly and ensures that the boots will stay in the bindings. They go back to their initial position to close around the tip consistently.
- Buckles: Mg 12: It is the fastest closing system on the market. Its ergonomic shape that accelerates closing and release is particularly appreciated. It now weighs 25% less by replacing aluminum with magnesium, and is even more precise thanks to its new metal release button.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.