The SALOMON PULSE is a versatile board with freestyle trend offering unbeatable price/performance ratio.
Its super flat profile and its soft flexible are associated to a directional Twin shape for going everywhere with so much ease and fluency that we will take you for a true pro! Tolerant and easy to take in hand, it will delight the intermediate riders who are looking for a board that will be accompanying them in all their rides.
The SALOMON PULSE will allow its owner to increase his level quickly and with confidence.
- Directional Twin tip A Twin shape for the movements of freestyle combined with a directional flex for more power at high speed.
- Super Flat camber: Versatile and all-terrain, avoiding the edging mistakes and providing tolerance and stability.
Aspen wood core On the entire length of the board, FSC-certified
- ABS edges: Combining rigidity for a good transfer of power of support and cushioning to absorb impacts and vibrations.
- Extruded sole: Better gliding and low maintenance.
- Stone finishing on the sole: Better gliding through a better evacuation of the water.
- Dull edges at tip and tail to avoid edging mistakes.
- Low Density fibres: A more lightweight plate and a playful and tolerant flex.
- Inserts: 4x4
- Flex: 2
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The KING is a snowboard binding designed to provide all the necessary support to beginners ready to test their abilities in the park or on powder snow. Its Delta baseplate provides it unlimited responsiveness and extraordinary edge control. Its Contour highback provides excellent torsion and responsiveness for you to try all kinds of tricks. These features are even better thanks to its MFC ankle straps and Mac 4 buckles. The King are flexible and maneuverable. They are the best solution for beginners ready to improve their level.
- Baseplate: Delta: A DRAKE purely original concept. Its precurved aluminum heel piece is linked directly to a nylon/glass fiber base to create a system to resist projectiles. The compromise between the elasticity of nylon and the metal's direct reaction, which creates a flexible and maneuverable base, is ideal for beginners. It is completely adjustable so you can find the perfect heel piece and "toe ramp" position, guaranteeing perfect fit.
- Interface: Impulse toe ramp
- Highback: Contour
- Ankle Strap: MFC: A double-density 3D-profile ankle strap that will offer you better control and comfort in all situations.
- Toe Strap: MFC: Control and comfort in a simple but effective structure.
- Buckles: Mac 4: Very fast and light aluminum pawls for top level performance.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.