referencia : 367130
referencia : 7816N1.B
Intermediate model of the Q Femme range (All Mountain Backside) with its waist of 88 mm, the Q-88 LUX is at ease on fresh snow as its brothers Ready to explore all the slopes of the mountain, this all-mountain ski with freeride tendency is manageable, accessible and efficient. With its core in light wood, its Rocker tip and its tolerant Early Rise tail, it is accurate and stable on track, while being tolerant and easy to handle regardless of the found field. A safe value for skiers who want to master the track with ease and pleasure.
Construction & core:
- 100 % wood core: wood from the tip to the tail for better stability, a more powerful rebound, optimum contact ski/snow and a maximum attenuation of vibration.
- Semi-sandwich construction: progressive edging and fluid ski/snow contact.
- Utility rocker : the most versatile rocker, at home in all conditions, with excellent floatation, soft cushioning of impacts and remaining easy to steer.
- Hook Free Taper : Allowing for easier turn initiation in soft and variable snow. The tip and tail shape slices through difficult snow without hanging up which reduces deviation of the tip at high speed.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The MARKER F12 TOUR EPF is a manoeuvrable and reliable ski-touring binding designed for the skier looking for performance both uphill and downhill.
This super-robust binding allows quick turns on steep descents, which makes it perfect for those who want more power in difficult terrain. Thanks to the resistance of the EPF frame, you can control the wider touring skis on any terrain. The improved power transfer makes it easy to control energy in all snow conditions.
If you want easy access in touring mode to the best corridors and then be able to rush at the descent by taking advantage of the flotation of your fat skis, then the F12 TOUR EPF is what you need!
- DIN adjustment: 4 to 12
- Standing height without ski: 36mm
- EPF - Extended Power frame: The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent, the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in better-balanced and easier kick turns
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece : The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Hollow Linkage heelpiece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- Weight of the pair: 2150g in S and 2180g in L
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.