referencia : RCCA050
Salomon offers a manageable, accessible and efficient ski intended for the All-Mountain exploration.
With its light wood core, its Rocker spatula and its tolerant Early Rise tail, the Q-90 is intended for skiers who want to explore new slopes and progress in off-track. Its construction and rocker provides it with optimum flotation, as well as a tolerant behaviour and performance.
Intermediate width in waist close to 90 mm makes this ski effective on track and gives it certain liveliness during the passages from edge to edge.
The Q-90 will therefore be the perfect ski for those wishing to progress in freeride and have pleasure on the slopes.
- 100 % wood core Wood from the tip to the tail for better stability, a more powerful rebound, optimum contact ski/snow and a maximum attenuation of vibration.
- Semi-sandwich: Mono-shell structure at the ends for reduced inertia and easy swing, associated with a construction in sandwich under the foot for a progressive grip, better control and a more fluid ski/snow contact.
- PULSE PAD: A layer of rubber along the square and at certain places in the skiing for a MORE fluid glide and a better contact ski/snow.
- Hook Free tapered shape: At the widest point of the ski, the line of sides takes a tapered shape closer in the direction of the tip in order to reduce dragging and hooking in powdery snow. The reduction of the inertia also increases the manoeuvrability of the ski.
- Wide edges: - Wide edges for a longer life and better resistance to shocks.
- Optimal strengthening of edges: - Reinforcement in fibres directly placed on the edges for an increased rigidity as well as resistance and improved grip.
- Gently Rise Tail: Shorter recovery and more dug towards the Rocker at the level of the tail, which increases the contact of the edges with the snow as well as stability.
- Utility Rocker: The hybrid version of the directional TWIN ROCKER. The wide AREA OF CARVING (camber) and the Rocker lowered at the level of the tail, associated with a slight increase, increase stability and control in all conditions, while maintaining a manageable and easy to steer ski.
- Area of carving: The traditionally cambered part of Twin Rocker skis in which the line of sides is designed for more power, energy and grip.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Saphir 110 L are light and top-of-the-range women's bindings equipped with a brake of 100 mm ideally suited for wide skis. The Dual Action reinforced stop offers a multi directional trigger at 180° assisted by a vertical and horizontal race spring which ensures excellent cushioning of shocks and reduces the risk of erratic detaching.
Light, its heel piece is designed for easy fitting. The increased length of the jaws allows you to detach it without effort. Easy to use, with an adjustment range from 3.5 to 11 DIN, it is ideal for all-mountain skiers (with skis of 90 mm maximum width).
- DIN value: 3.5/11
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Teflon
- Heel piece: BM2
- Heel piece: XP3 Eco
- Height: 20 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: 3P L 80-90 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: 3P 45 mm
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.