referencia : 354534
referencia : 353683
The SALOMON Q-98 offers unmatched directional versatility designed for adventurous skiers.
The Q-98 is stable while remaining fun thanks to its semi-sandwich construction and to the Utility Rocker. This rocker improves the stability and control in all conditions, while maintaining a manageable and easy to steer ski. The width at the waist close to 98 mm is important enough to provide good flotation in deep snow but is not excessive allowing you to conserve the liveliness on track.
The SALOMON Q-98 is the perfect ski for those who share their time between tracks and off-track.
- 100 % wood core Wood from the tip to the tail for better stability, a more powerful rebound, optimum contact ski/snow and a maximum attenuation of vibration.
- Semi-sandwich: Mono-shell structure at the ends for reduced inertia and easy swing, associated with a construction in sandwich under the foot for a progressive grip, better control and a more fluid ski/snow contact.
- PULSE PAD: A layer of rubber along the square and at certain places in the skiing for a MORE fluid glide and a better contact ski/snow.
- Spatula in honeycomb: The lightweight structure in honeycomb at the level of the tip reduces the inertia and makes the ski more manageable and fun. Strengthened by an ABS chassis for better wear resistance.
- Hook Free tapered shape: At the widest point of the ski, the line of sides takes a tapered shape closer in the direction of the tip in order to reduce dragging and hooking in powdery snow. The reduction of the inertia also increases the manoeuvrability of the ski.
- Wide edges: - Wide edges for a longer life and better resistance to shocks.
- Optimal strengthening of edges: - Reinforcement in fibres directly placed on the edges for an increased rigidity as well as resistance and improved grip.
- Gently Rise Tail: Shorter recovery and more dug towards the Rocker at the level of the tail, which increases the contact of the edges with the snow as well as stability.
- Utility Rocker: The hybrid version of the directional TWIN ROCKER. The wide AREA OF CARVING (camber) and the Rocker lowered at the level of the tail, associated with a slight increase, increase stability and control in all conditions, while maintaining a manageable and easy to steer ski.
- Area of carving: The traditionally cambered part of Twin Rocker skis in which the line of sides is designed for more power, energy and grip.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 16 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 7 to 16
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.