referencia : 367123
referencia : 7624O1.JABC
New ultimate ski of the freeride Salomon team, the Q-LAB takes the performance of race Lab skis of the brand and the optimizes them for optimal use in freeride, requiring, for instance, more lightness.
With its 104 mm at waist (in 183 cm), the Q-LAB enjoys a good width to float easily in powdery snow. The challenge of Salomon is to offer a ski with daunting performance in deep snow without losing accuracy and stability on track. Successful challenge! Particularly thanks to the Utility Rocker that absorbs very well the inequalities of the ground and which offers excellent flotation without affecting the stability and the power on track with the addition of a double layer of titanium laminate in the reinforcements. In addition, its tapered tip allows fluidity and increased flotation. Here is the best freeride ski of the season 2015 !
Construction & core:
- 100% wood core in S: maximal stability and adhesion. A exclusivity of
Salomon Lab skis, optimal contact ski/snow and a maximum attenuation of vibration.
- Straight edges : No extra material on the ski offering precise grip and efficient energy transfer from the skier to the snow when freeskiing.
- Utility rocker : the most versatile rocker, at home in all conditions, with excellent floatation, soft cushioning of impacts and remaining easy to steer.
- Double layer of laminated titanium: precise and reactive flex
- Hook Free Taper : Allowing for easier turn initiation in soft and variable snow. The tip and tail shape slices through difficult snow without hanging up which reduces deviation of the tip at high speed.
- Honeycomb tip : super light extremities for better flotation. Reduces inertia to make the ski more manoeuvrable and controllable. Reinforced tips for better shock absorption.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The JESTER is the binding designed by MARKER to meet the expectations of the freestylers and freeriders who rush.
This binding is very compact mainly due to the spring of the toe piece placed in the transverse position allowing you to get a particularly short binding, ideal for all kinds of rotations. Always in the spirit of a "free" usage, this binding, recommended for skis with waist width higher than 76mm, is equipped with a tear-resistant screw and centralized balance weight.
Thanks to the JESTER performance, you will be safe to draw beautiful lines and send tricks in the park.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot heelpiece: The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. You depart well equipped for faster descents and the most radical lines!
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brake in 90), 2000g (with brake in 110), 2006g (with brake in 136)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.