referencia : 367123
referencia : 7924N1.JT
New ultimate ski of the freeride Salomon team, the Q-LAB takes the performance of race Lab skis of the brand and the optimizes them for optimal use in freeride, requiring, for instance, more lightness.
With its 104 mm at waist (in 183 cm), the Q-LAB enjoys a good width to float easily in powdery snow. The challenge of Salomon is to offer a ski with daunting performance in deep snow without losing accuracy and stability on track. Successful challenge! Particularly thanks to the Utility Rocker that absorbs very well the inequalities of the ground and which offers excellent flotation without affecting the stability and the power on track with the addition of a double layer of titanium laminate in the reinforcements. In addition, its tapered tip allows fluidity and increased flotation. Here is the best freeride ski of the season 2015 !
Construction & core:
- 100% wood core in S: maximal stability and adhesion. A exclusivity of
Salomon Lab skis, optimal contact ski/snow and a maximum attenuation of vibration.
- Straight edges : No extra material on the ski offering precise grip and efficient energy transfer from the skier to the snow when freeskiing.
- Utility rocker : the most versatile rocker, at home in all conditions, with excellent floatation, soft cushioning of impacts and remaining easy to steer.
- Double layer of laminated titanium: precise and reactive flex
- Hook Free Taper : Allowing for easier turn initiation in soft and variable snow. The tip and tail shape slices through difficult snow without hanging up which reduces deviation of the tip at high speed.
- Honeycomb tip : super light extremities for better flotation. Reduces inertia to make the ski more manoeuvrable and controllable. Reinforced tips for better shock absorption.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
A reference in terms of modern freeski bindings, the JESTER also comes in a PRO model. We should warn you that the JESTER PRO is a binding with plenty under the bonnet. With Din values between 8 and 18, a new toe and heel design making it more compact and rigid, and a wider base for improved power transfer, it is a real weapon for freeriding. Ultra Durable, its metal casing on the toe piece prevents any deformation and can also be used as a snow grate for the soles of iced up boots.
A top of the range binding for the competitions skiers or for those who commit themselves for real.
Proof of this is the choice of all the riders of the team: Sam Smoothy, Sean Petit and Mathieu Bijasson in freeride and Russ Henshaw, Nick Goepper, Ahmet Dadali and Tom Wallish in park!
The toe height is adjustable to ensure the best results with your boots.
PLEASE NOTE: there many different sizes of ski brakes available, when placing your order please provide the ski waist width.
- DIN: 8 to 18
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium Parts: Magnesium is THE lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. This makes you well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.