referencia : 371864
New ultimate ski of the freeride Salomon team, the Q-LAB takes the performance of race Lab skis of the brand and the optimizes them for optimal use in freeride, requiring, for instance, more lightness.
With its 104 mm at waist (in 183 cm), the Q-LAB enjoys a good width to float easily in powdery snow. The challenge of Salomon is to offer a ski with daunting performance in deep snow without losing accuracy and stability on track. Successful challenge! Particularly thanks to the Utility Rocker that absorbs very well the inequalities of the ground and which offers excellent flotation without affecting the stability and the power on track with the addition of a double layer of titanium laminate in the reinforcements. In addition, its tapered tip allows fluidity and increased flotation. Here is the best freeride ski of the season 2015 !
Construction & core:
- 100% wood core in S: maximal stability and adhesion. A exclusivity of
Salomon Lab skis, optimal contact ski/snow and a maximum attenuation of vibration.
- Straight edges : No extra material on the ski offering precise grip and efficient energy transfer from the skier to the snow when freeskiing.
- Utility rocker : the most versatile rocker, at home in all conditions, with excellent floatation, soft cushioning of impacts and remaining easy to steer.
- Double layer of laminated titanium: precise and reactive flex
- Hook Free Taper : Allowing for easier turn initiation in soft and variable snow. The tip and tail shape slices through difficult snow without hanging up which reduces deviation of the tip at high speed.
- Honeycomb tip : super light extremities for better flotation. Reduces inertia to make the ski more manoeuvrable and controllable. Reinforced tips for better shock absorption.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
After 2 seasons of evolution, the GUARDIAN MNC 16 returns in 2015 for the happiness of the free touring skiers. Developed with the advice of the riders of the freeski team, they combine the proven performance in the field of the descent with the revolutionary technology Hike & Ride. Well performing both downhill and uphill in the approach walks, it offers new possibilities for freeskiers.
Lower (low profile chassis), wider (increased transmission) and more convenient (Hike & Ride system), it enjoys the best technologies.
Its frontal toe piece is flat and articulated in 90° to provide optimum performance uphill, its rigidity is reinforced to improve the lateral transmission of power, its base is simplified to avoid the accumulation of snow in uphill mode.
With DIN values of 7 to 16, this model is directed to the sturdiest skiers.
Note: If this binding is not included in a set, this will be sold with NO brakes. Suitable brakes have to been purchased separately : C90, C100, C115 and C130.
- Oversize platform
- Low profile chassis
- Ride & Hike System
- Toe piece with base in U
- Double Full Flex
- Pedal XL (65)
- High lateral transmission
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN scale: 7 - 16
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.