referencia : 368654
referencia : 7425O1.MCD
As in the last season, RIPPER remains as a very versatile, easy and predictable ski.
Its traditional camber assures grip and power on hard lasts and the waist of 85 mm allows good flotation in deeper snow.
Equipped with an "all-purpose" shape, raised heel and large reinforced edges for shock absorption, this ski is comfortable in all situations, in all conditions and in any terrain.
Always pleasant, it is ideal for those who wish to try their luck in the snow park, the pipe, venture out on steep slopes, walk around on groomed trails and even do a little bit of powdery snow.
Everything at a very attractive price.
Construction and core:
- Straight edges : No extra material on the ski offering precise grip and efficient energy transfer from the skier to the snow when freeskiing.
- Composite Core: it is a combination of a set of fibres providing manoeuvrability and tolerance while remaining lightweight.
- Titanium Layer
- Wide edges: for a longer life and better resistance to shocks
- Optimal strengthening of edges: reinforcement fibres directly placed on the edges for an increased rigidity as well as resistance and improved grip.
- Twintip tail
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE SCHIZO 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones.
On this model, you also get a 60 mm adjustment to centre the bindings on the ski for freestyle and to move it back for taking advantage of the fresh powdery snow, and this, without even having to put it off.
With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE SCHIZO 11 is the first choice for young freestylers and the lightweight ones in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 25mm
Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- Multi-stance adjustment: Skiing in a park or backcountry requires a different technique. When doing jumps and new school tricks you need to be centred on the skis for optimum balance. In powder though, setting the binding back a little improves ski flotation tremendously and less energy is needed. The Multi Stance Adjustor offers 60 mm continuous travel for perfectly balanced riding position.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1994g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.