referencia : 367134
referencia : 353685
The ROCKER2 122 is the "fattest" of the Gravity range intended for powdery snow. With its 122 mm at waist and well proportionated Twin Rocker, it is the ultimate weapon for endless days!
In the program, formidable flotation and fun sensations, comparable to those of the surf. Very lightweight because of its honeycomb design at each of its ends and devoid of edges in tip and tail, this ski has a 100% wood core, straight and reinforced edges that create a technical and robust ski. While its lowered camber under the foot provides the grip and stability necessary to return on the slopes without fatigue. A real slaughter for those addicted to deep.
Construction and core:
- 100% wood core: wood from the tip to the tail for better stability, a more powerful rebound, optimum contact ski/snow and a maximum attenuation of vibration.
- Straight edging: with less than excess materials for an efficient energy transfer from the skier to the snow.
- Twin rocker: for a ski in three dimensions. Long and low rocker shape at the level of the tail and the tip that allows the ski to rotate more easily and with more fun without making an edging fault. Patented design by Salomon.
- Hook Free Taper : Allowing for easier turn initiation in soft and variable snow. The tip and tail shape slices through difficult snow without hanging up which reduces deviation of the tip at high speed.
- Ends devoid of edges: offers better gliding in the powdery snow because the ends do not snag anymore + weight gain
- Honeycomb tip: reduces inertia and makes the ski more manageable and fun. Strengthened by an ABS chassis for better wear resistance.
- Wide edges: for a longer life and better resistance to shocks
- Optimal strengthening of edges: reinforcement fibres directly placed on the edges for an increased rigidity as well as resistance and improved grip.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 13 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 4 to 13
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.