referencia : 354797
referencia : 7525N1.GAB
Developed in collaboration with the best freeskiers of the Salomon team, the ROCKER2 has done caught a lot of attention since it was released. Revolutionary ski in deep snow, available in various models to suit all freeride profiles.
The ROCKER2 122 is the "fattest" of the range. With its 122 mm at the waist (in 184 and 192 cm) and its well marked Twin Rocker, let me tell you, it is ready for the most profound snow. In the program, flotation and impressive sensations of extraordinary slides by being very easy to drive. Very playful, its construction is the most high performance. Very lightweight because of its honeycomb design at each of end and with no tip and tail edges, this ski has a 100% wood core, straight edges and reinforced edges resulting in a technical and durable ski.
Construction and core:
- 100% wood core: wood from the tip to the tail for better stability, a more powerful rebound, optimum contact ski/snow and a maximum attenuation of vibration.
- Straight edging: with less than excess materials for an efficient energy transfer from the skier to the snow.
- Twin rocker: for a ski in three dimensions. Long and low rocker shape at the level of the tail and the tip that allows the ski to rotate more easily and with more fun without making an edging fault. Patented design by Salomon.
- Hook Free Taper : Allowing for easier turn initiation in soft and variable snow. The tip and tail shape slices through difficult snow without hanging up which reduces deviation of the tip at high speed.
- Ends devoid of edges: offers better gliding in the powdery snow because the ends do not snag anymore + weight gain
- Honeycomb tip: reduces inertia and makes the ski more manageable and fun. Strengthened by an ABS chassis for better wear resistance.
- Wide edges: for a longer life and better resistance to shocks
- Optimal strengthening of edges: reinforcement fibres directly placed on the edges for an increased rigidity as well as resistance and improved grip.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The GRIFFON SCHIZO has all the benefits of the Griffon classic, such as the Triple Pivot Elite toe system and the Inter Pivot heel, for fantastic power transfer and performance wherever you go. The bindings also have Multi Stance Adjustor which appeals to freestyle backcountry skiers, allowing you to move the binding on the ski and thus have the best balance according to your activity.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Multi-Stance Adjustor : Skiing in a park or backcountry requires a different technique. When doing jumps and new school tricks you need to be centred on the skis for optimum balance. In powder though, setting the binding back a little improves ski flotation tremendously and less energy is needed. The Multi Stance Adjustor offers 60 mm continuous travel for perfectly balanced riding position.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.